PDA

View Full Version : Silvertips Webcast

Tipped Off
01-28-2005, 03:42 PM
I'm sure all Tips fans who visit this site know this information all ready, but for our visitors from other teams, all Silvertips Home games can be seen live via webcast at"

Silvertips Home Webcast (http://everett.liveglobalbid.com/announce.html)

kelownakarl
02-09-2005, 11:40 PM
Watching the game tonight on the Tips website! At times it would be choppy or freeze but I would just close the browser and reload it and things would be fine. A great addition to the website!!!!!

Tipped Off
02-10-2005, 01:33 PM
I've been at all the home games but I'll get my first chance to watch one this Friday night as I can't attend the game. the Tips are finally playing well and I have to miss 3 of the next 4 home games! ugghh.

mccabe23
02-10-2005, 02:01 PM
I watched it last night as well. It was nice to be able to watch it but there were a few glitches. It froze quite often and there was way too many ads during the whistle. Never got to see any scrums. But I guess they need ads to pay the bills so understandable. I also lost the sound after the 1st period. Still, it was nice to watch the game rather than listen.

GoChiefsGo
02-14-2005, 01:10 AM
I watched the Chief game on the broadcast tonight and listened to the Chief broadcaster on the radio and was happy to see that they matched up perfectly (I watched a game online vs. the Blazers and they were about 30 seconds off). It's great addition (and free too)! Even though the Chiefs suffered a lose it was fun to watch a game from the comfort of my own living room. Thanks!