PDA

View Full Version : Giants thank the fans

Carebear
05-31-2006, 06:16 PM
There's a page in the Province with little notes from all the players and coaches thanking the fans. (It's probably in the Sun too).

Anyways, I'll scan it later for you all to read. It's cute.

dondo
05-31-2006, 08:45 PM
hey thanks CB.. i missed it .. so dat would be cool mon

btw does anyone know if there's going to some sort of official meet and greet to officially end the season, or have they all flown to the four winds by now?

Beaner
05-31-2006, 09:27 PM
btw does anyone know if there's going to some sort of official meet and greet to officially end the season, or have they all flown to the four winds by now?

I believe they are all gone. Giants as far as I know have never done a meet and great with the players at the conclusion of the season. I think I heard Toigo saying that the bboys really wanted to get home to their families after such a long season.

Only meet and great that I know of is at the Season Ticket holder pick up "party". I think there is a golf tournament as well, but that is invite only as far as I know.

GF71 will know for sure.

MidgetAAA
05-31-2006, 09:28 PM
Most have went home

Carebear
06-02-2006, 10:46 AM
Sorry I haven't been able to post the thank you thing yet. My own computer kicked the bucket yesterday, so I'm gonna try and get on my mom's computer and do it tonight.

vangiants
06-04-2006, 07:03 PM
There's a page in the Province with little notes from all the players and coaches thanking the fans. (It's probably in the Sun too).

Anyways, I'll scan it later for you all to read. It's cute.

they had something like that in The Province last year as well.