PDA

View Full Version : blades bruins expansion draft

wango tango
06-01-2006, 04:24 PM
will saskatoon be making a deal to avoid chilliwack taking a prospect? or will the blades brass roll the dice?

personally i don't see molleken losing an unprotected prospect if he can help it.

i guess we'll find out friday or saturday, then it's the import draft.

GBG BLEED BLUE
06-01-2006, 05:04 PM
Maybe Chilliwack would take one of the 20 yr olds,If Molleken does not make a trade,but I am sure Chilliwack would want to go after a prospect,as I am sure that Chilliwack will have enough 20 yr olds on their roster.

Yes I hope that a trade would be made,because why lose a player when you can avoid the expansion draft all together?

Well like you said we will have to wait until the weekend to see what goes down in the expansion draft.

Trav
06-01-2006, 07:13 PM
thinking about who the Blades might lose tomorrow in the expansion draft. The Blades have some really solid prospects coming up that'll left unprotected so I'm guessing we'll lose one of them. Then you got some overagers that'll be exposed since only 3 will be protected most likely. The top five overagers would be Rabbit, Barnes, Schultz, Cole and Logan. I'm hoping all five will be at camp in the fall and should the first three return, I think the Blades would get a good return for someone like Rabbit or Barnes, more like Barnes though since Rabbit is the captain and probably a lesser but still decent return for Logan, just my own opinion though but then again one of them could be gone tomorrow either way, the Blades will lose a decent player I think.