PDA

View Full Version : Kris Versteeg

Nature Boy
06-01-2006, 05:35 PM
I noticed on the Boston Bruins site that Kris has signed a three year contract with the Bruins. He had to sign the contract or he would re-enter this years draft. Does this mean that he won't be back with the rebels this year or is he a guarentee to be back.
Also a note former Rebel Ashton Rome couldn't reach a contract with the Bruins and will re-enter the draft.

Can't wait for the 2006 Rebels Season
:bounce:

SectionNDeserter
06-01-2006, 06:20 PM
I noticed on the Boston Bruins site that Kris has signed a three year contract with the Bruins. He had to sign the contract or he would re-enter this years draft. Does this mean that he won't be back with the rebels this year or is he a guarentee to be back.He won't make the Bruin's roster this year for sure, so him coming back is dependant on how many hard-nosed blueliners the Bruins have in their AHL affiliate! :laugh:

Shinyshoes
06-02-2006, 08:17 AM
He won't make the Bruin's roster this year for sure, so him coming back is dependant on how many hard-nosed blueliners the Bruins have in their AHL affiliate! :laugh:I would fully expect Kris to primarily see action as a forward this season, whether it be with Providence or with Red Deer.

Dwight Schrute
06-02-2006, 04:04 PM
I would fully expect Kris to primarily see action as a forward this season, whether it be with Providence or with Red Deer.
when he played in providence to finish the year what did he play ?

nivek_wahs
06-02-2006, 04:40 PM
theahl.com has him listed as playing Right Wing wearing #36

link...
http://ahl.leaguestat.com/stats/player.php?id=1141