PDA

View Full Version : Horror movies..

Triton
02-10-2005, 01:45 AM
What is your favourite horror movie?And what is your all-time favourite horror movie character?

HAF
02-10-2005, 01:52 AM
The shining (the original) my favorite character was definately Jack Nicholsons character.... Heeeeeeres Johnnnnnnnnyyyyy !!!!!!

Triton
02-10-2005, 02:00 AM
I'am one to like the series of certain movies.So like Friday the 13th series,Halloween ect.My favourite horror would have to be....Debbie does Dallas...jk no it would be like the exorsist or anything with Jason Voorhees in it.My favourite character would have to be Jason Voorhees or Shaq.His acting is like getting murdered.lol

ointhecreek
02-10-2005, 09:51 AM
the ones that pop into my head are Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2. That song played over and over in my nightmares for a week! :evil:

Triton
02-10-2005, 11:18 AM
This one:Jeepers,creepers,where'd you get them peepers,jeepers creepers,where'd you get them eyes!Yeah that one was stuck in my head as well.

mccabe23
02-10-2005, 05:45 PM
The Grudge was pretty damn scary! :eek: The way the kid meows is freaky! I'm also a fan of The Texas Chainsaw Masacre. The original and new one were both good. IMO

BIG_CLAW
02-10-2005, 06:40 PM
Night of the living dead is one of my favs . I also liked Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2 ,Frailty , Strangeland and The Ring was cool. :evil:

ointhecreek
02-10-2005, 10:36 PM
This one:Jeepers,creepers,where'd you get them peepers,jeepers creepers,where'd you get them eyes!Yeah that one was stuck in my head as well.
Oh sure, get it started again. Thanks alot! :laugh:

Number_4
02-10-2005, 11:10 PM
Hide and Seek scared the crap out of me. I didnt sleep that night. lol. My favorite of ALL time tho has got to be Carrie. I watched it at my 13th birthday party and I have to admit, I was wondering what my dad had rented for me. And then I got into it, and damn is it good. That was years ago. It doesnt scare me as much, but its still freaky.

Triton
02-11-2005, 12:17 AM
Anyone seen Saw or Boogeyman,or White noise?If so how were they?Were they scary?

mccabe23
02-20-2005, 07:43 PM
Rented Saw last night and it was decent. Not overly scary but very disturbing and a lot of gross stuff. Pretty good ending too, I thought.

Rebels_chick
02-20-2005, 10:00 PM
Omg, Saw scared the pants off of me this past week. Of course I had to drive home alone at 4 in the morning. I couldn't get that scene out of my head where that guy climbs out of the back of the doctor's car and attacks him. It was a lot more disturbing than scary though. Crazy and twisted.

Hide & seek wasn't very scary. It had some suspense, but it really confused us lol.

C.F
02-20-2005, 10:56 PM
In my opinion, Saw is a step ahead of the average generic horror movie. Movies like the Grudge and Boogeyman that use loud noises and out of no where images got old a while ago. I've been waited for a movie like Saw to come out for a while now!

Blades 4 Life!
02-22-2005, 08:15 PM
Halloween has to be my scariest movie i have seen. The scariest part is when you see him looking around the bush and you see this white mask and scary music and when you see HIM at the end of halloween ressurrection when he opens his eyes its so scary. his mask is so scary. if you have never seen what he looks like go here www.halloweenmovies.com or it www.halloween.com one of those. watch it you will freak!!!

Flathead
02-23-2005, 12:25 PM
Candyman was good, Texas Chainsaw Massacre very good as well. :evil: