PDA

View Full Version : Television classics..

Triton
06-06-2006, 10:56 AM
Lets see how many we can ramble off.It can be animated shows when you were younger,as well as T.V classics or favourites.

I'll start off...Night Court.

SectionNDeserter
06-06-2006, 11:09 AM
Married... With children

Triton
06-06-2006, 12:26 PM
Perfect stranger

fightstrap50
06-06-2006, 12:48 PM
three's company
silver spoons
tj hooker
whos the boss
that show with nell Carter where the one guys always said "what you talkin bout willis?"
webster
full house

just a few off the top of my head.

Triton
06-06-2006, 01:26 PM
Alf
Cheers
Cosby show
Doogie Howzer M.D
Different Strokes
Facts of Life
Family Ties
Growing Pains
Knots Landing
Leave It To Beaver
MacGyver
Roseanne
Saved By the Bell
Silver Spoon
WKRP In Cincinnati
Wonder Years
3's Company....

Kid shows I remember...Romper room,Reading Raindow,Bonkers,Darkwing Duck,Goof Troops,My Pet Monster,Kissifur,Paddington Bear

dondo
06-06-2006, 08:03 PM
Gilligans Island ..

HAF
06-06-2006, 08:59 PM
[QUOTE=fightstrap50]three's company
silver spoons
tj hooker
whos the boss
that show with nell Carter where the one guys always said "what you talkin bout willis?"
webster
full house

just a few off the top of my head.[/QUOTE

Whatcha talking about Willis was Different Strokes. One of my all time favs! You also cant forget the A team!

nivek_wahs
06-07-2006, 01:51 AM
Cartoons I remember watching...

Hulk Hogan's Rockin' Wrestling, Transformers, G.I. Joe, Astro Boy, Scooby Doo, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, The Racoons, Teddy Ruxpin, Tom & Jerry, Alvin & The Chipmunks, Spiderman, Beetlejuice, Captain Caveman, C.O.P.S., Garfield & Friends, Ghostbusters, He-Man And The Masters of The Universe, Inspector Gadget, M.A.S.K., Mighty Mouse, Muppet Babies, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Smurfs. :spineyes:

dondo
06-07-2006, 01:53 AM
Bewitched
I Dream of Jeannie
I Spy
The Saint
Ironside (or any other Quinn/Martin productions)
like...
Mannix
Banacek
Columbo
Kojak
Cannon
Baretta
Barney Miller

Night Stalker
Twilight Zone
Outer Limits
Night Gallery

lessee..
Love American Style
Laugh-In
The Love Boat
Fantasy Island
Black Sheep Squadron
McHales Navy
Hogan's Heroes

TV series based on films..
MASH
Logans Run
Planet of the Apes (yes it was a TV series for a time)
Battlestar Galactica

that's all i can think of for now..

nivek_wahs
06-07-2006, 02:06 AM
T.V. Shows...

The Littlest Hobo, The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, The Dukes Of Hazzard, The Love Boat, Knots Landing, Dallas, Small Wonder, Mork & Mindy, Miami Vice, Mr. Belvedere, St. Elsewhere, Taxi, Newhart, Happy Days, The Jeffersons, Airwolf, Knight Rider, Fall Guy, The Six Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman (I believe it was called), Hart to Hart, Family Matters (Urkel :thumb: ), Max Headroom, Simon & Simon, Punky Brewster, My Secret Identity, Head Of The Class, American Gladiators, Danger Bay, G.L.O.W. (Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling), The Rockford Files, Highway to Heaven, Unsolved Mysteries...

And many more... I thought I better leave some out :laugh: .