PDA

View Full Version : Rockets Vs Cougs X 2

Jovorock
02-10-2005, 02:29 PM
How many points will the Rockets walk away with this weekend?

mccabe23
02-10-2005, 03:04 PM
I really hate to say it but you should also add a '0' to your poll. The Rockets should pick up at least one win anyway. They really can't afford to let Kootenay slip away.

kelownakarl
02-10-2005, 03:23 PM
Yes, getting at least 2 0f the 4 points up for grabs will be huge this weekend. We usually have a history of having hard times up in PG, let's not make that mistake.

Jovorock
02-11-2005, 06:46 AM
I have been really disappointed with this team of late. They aren't clicking on all cylinders right now, so hopefully they can get it going.

Sixteen shots on a sixteen year old goalie in Everett is a brutal effort and these guys will have to get of their asses and work harder.

Squig
02-11-2005, 10:53 AM
Truitt can modivate the boys. I too have been a little dissappointed with their play lately - the need to step up and earn wins with hard work.

We need the points this weekend to keep pace or catch Kootenay. Home ice will be huge in the playoffs this year with so many teams close in the standings. Any little advantage could make a difference. I read somewhere PG is last in the dub right now so we have no excuses to drop either game this weekend. These guys are used to big pressure games and its time to step up!!

Go Rockets Go!!!

Squig
02-11-2005, 10:55 AM
i used the chat during the last game for a bit - was pretty cool. You should try it!!

Go Rockets Go!!

Jovorock
02-11-2005, 12:11 PM
i used the chat during the last game for a bit - was pretty cool. You should try it!!

Go Rockets Go!!
Sounds good Squig, Mrs. Jovo is going out tonite. So have a couple rum and cokes, listen to the game and BS with good old Squig, sounds like a good night.

kelownakarl
02-11-2005, 05:38 PM
Sounds good Squig, Mrs. Jovo is going out tonite. So have a couple rum and cokes, listen to the game and BS with good old Squig, sounds like a good night.

Ahh rum and coke. throw in a couple of pilsners and you got yourself an evening.

Jovorock
02-14-2005, 09:53 AM
Too bad this site was down, it would of been good to use the chat site.

Good weekend for the boys, coming from PG with four points is awesome.

Looking forward to Wednesday against the dirty birds.

Teaps
02-14-2005, 07:01 PM
a little trivia for you all. When was the last time the Rockets got 4 out of 4 points in PG excluding last weekend.

Jovorock
02-14-2005, 08:19 PM
a little trivia for you all. When was the last time the Rockets got 4 out of 4 points in PG excluding last weekend.
I believe two years ago?