PDA

View Full Version : The Offical Saskatchewan Roughriders Thread

GBG BLEED BLUE
06-16-2006, 11:14 PM
The CFL season has started,I was very excited when I heard that they grabed both Kerry Joseph and Jason Armstead from the Ottawa Renagades dispursal draft,but had to give up Corey Holmes. In the first game against the B.C Lions it looks like they will lose this game as the score is 38-10 (as I am typing this) I sure hope they will rebound and win the next game. I hope to make it down to Regina a couple of times to see some home games.

Which sounds better?
Go Riders Go

Or
Let's Go Riders

Triton
06-16-2006, 11:37 PM
They **** the bed tonight.I would like to go down a watch a few games as well.

My Alouettes won tonight..YAY! :clap:

You should have made this the CFL thread,not just the Roughriders.

Toswammi
06-17-2006, 12:07 AM
It can be the cfl thread i mean why not?
Damn the riders better do some quick adjusting for the rematch on Sunday or else they will be down in a huge hole. With that said they will be playing at Taylor Field and that usually brings out the best in the team. Here is hoping for a role reversal for next week.

GBG BLEED BLUE
06-17-2006, 09:32 AM
This thread is the Offical CFL thread.(I should have thought of that when I made the thread title :burningma )

Flathead
06-17-2006, 10:08 AM
The Riders will be alright, not to worry. It was only the first game of the season with a new QB. The offense will get going and be fine. It's the defense, especially the secondary that Dickenson picked apart that will have to improve big time. I try to get to 2 or 3 games a year, always a good time at Taylor field!
Canadian Eh, I can't believe your an Alouettes fan. They're by far my least favorite team. Coach Mathews, and Anthony Calvillo both drive me nuts.
How about Ricky Williams, any thoughts on him playing in the league?