PDA

View Full Version : whats the key

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
06-20-2006, 07:07 PM
what do you blades fans think the key was in last years season, the great goaltending by Anton Khudobin, the offensive surge by Devin Setoguchi or the defence of the blades and what do you think the jey is for this years season?

GBG BLEED BLUE
06-21-2006, 05:41 PM
what do you blades fans think the key was in last years season, the great goaltending by Anton Khudobin, the offensive surge by Devin Setoguchi or the defence of the blades and what do you think the key is for this years season? I think that the keys to last season/playoffs were the(the 80 save perfornance by Anton Khudobin,and only allowing 4 goals(in game #2 Vs the Tigers) I saw both of those games in Medicine Hat. I also think that the defence was improved but could have been tougher. I think the keys to this up comming season are:drafting 2 solid European players(no mattter what position they play) I think that goaltending will also be key(wheather Holtby will be the starter,or a trade is made for a veteran goalie)

I am very excited for the start of the season,but first is the Ice Breaker Tournament. :thumb:

Blades 4 Life!
06-27-2006, 12:48 AM
I think the defense will be the key or if they want to have a good season they will have to have good defense. I believe the blades will have good defense and not very good goaltending or they will have good goaltending but nothing in front of the goaltender to support him. But the Blades also need to be more agressive. In last years playoffs they let the Tigers get around them, but at the start of that series they were playing physical but they kept getting penalties and then the gave up on playing physical. But the defense will be the key this year!