PDA

View Full Version : Who Gets Drafted

Buldog
06-21-2006, 02:52 PM
With the NHL draft coming up this weekend which Pat's players will get drafted.

My choices are: Logan Pyett, Craig Schira (reminds me of Curt Giles), Levi Lind and Justin Bernhardt (the steal)

Buldog

Bran
06-21-2006, 05:52 PM
With the NHL draft coming up this weekend which Pat's players will get drafted.

My choices are: Logan Pyett, Craig Schira (reminds me of Curt Giles), Levi Lind and Justin Bernhardt (the steal)

Buldog
I think you're absolutely right. He is very talented and I think he's finally figuring out how to use that in a way that is beneficial to himself and the team. I think he maybe took it for granted a bit early on last year, but he's matured a great deal and it shows when he's on the ice. In the later part of last season he was hard to miss out there. He likely won't go very high in the draft, but he'll be a force.

Number_4
06-21-2006, 09:13 PM
When I first read the names you listed Bulldog, the first thing that came to mind was "arent those players still too young yet?" Its amazing how time flies... I remember when we were all making a fuss about them developing properly in their rookie seasons...

Pyett and Schira have pretty good chances of being drafted. They've gotten good reviews, and are solid players. Bernhardt and Lind are more bubble players... it depends on whats left and what teams are looking for. None of the Pats players this year will go high, IMO, they are all mid-round picks. Saying that, it all depends on what the NHL teams are looking for, and what transpires throughout the draft. It can get pretty unpredictable.

All the same, good luck to all draft elgible players.