PDA

View Full Version : tentative 06-07 schedule

patsfan33
06-22-2006, 02:08 AM
recently some of the teams in our division have released their tentative schedule for the upcoming dub season, which means ours should be on its way any day now (woo!)

quick question though, i see that in Saskatoon's schedule they visit us on Monday, Oct. 9 at 2:00pm..is that a typo, or is that Monday a holiday or is it just a really weird scheduled game???

anyway...the dub season is coming fast and i can't wait! :clap:

nivek_wahs
06-22-2006, 02:23 AM
recently some of the teams in our division have released their tentative schedule for the upcoming dub season, which means ours should be on its way any day now (woo!)

quick question though, i see that in Saskatoon's schedule they visit us on Monday, Oct. 9 at 2:00pm..is that a typo, or is that Monday a holiday or is it just a really weird scheduled game???

anyway...the dub season is coming fast and i can't wait! :clap:

October 9 is Thanksgiving Day (Canadian). And I agree I can't wait for the season to begin. Should be a dandy... :D

patsfan33
06-22-2006, 12:59 PM
ooooh, Thanksgiving Day...ya now i look dumb...thanks tho!

nivek_wahs
06-22-2006, 02:49 PM
Oops... that happens :laugh: .

Number_4
06-22-2006, 03:30 PM
I thought this thread meant that the schedule was realeased... GRRRR......

Cant wait any longer.... please please please release it soon... please? lol

patsfan33
06-22-2006, 10:32 PM
sorry dude..i want it to be released as much as u do...

...as far as exhibition play goes i know we're in S'toon on Sept.10 (Sun)

...with respect to the regular season...i believe ours will kick off with a game on the 22nd in Swift vs the Broncos followed by a game vs the Blades the next night, kinda weird compared to previous years isn't it?

...then our season conludes somewhere around March 16th/17th with a home and home vs the wheaties