PDA

View Full Version : Pats and Rebels make minor deal...

Triton
06-26-2006, 04:11 PM
RED DEER, AB – The Red Deer Rebels Hockey Club announced today they have traded 19-year old forward Justin Scott to the Regina Pats for a 6th round selection in the 2007 Western Hockey League Bantam Draft. Scott is entering his fourth season in the Western Hockey League.

In a separate deal, the Rebels Hockey Club has acquired 18-year old defenceman Matt MacDermott from the Regina Pats for a conditional pick in the 2007 Western Hockey League Bantam Draft.

nivek_wahs
06-28-2006, 02:01 AM
Hopefully Justin Scott brings the same kind of play that Tyson Sievert brought as a 19 year old last year for the Pats. From what I saw of Scott I remember him as a hard worker that just couldn't find the net. Welcome to the Pats Justin :clap: .

I hate to see MacDermott go... but with the amount of defencemen the Pats have that can play at this level someone had to go, due to his age he was the odd man out. I seriuosly thought Matt had made the Pats last year out of camp... but things didn't work out. I think Matt will do good in Red Deer. So good luck Matt all the best in Red Deer :wave: .