PDA

View Full Version : Blades NHL'ERS

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
06-27-2006, 12:38 AM
The blades have a handfull of draft picks from last year going onto the path of the NHL such as Devin Setoguchi, Joe Barnes, and Wacey Rabbitbut out of all the tallent you see going into the NHL next and going away from the blades because of age next year who are you going to miss the most going away from Saskatoon?

mojo20
07-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Wacey and Devin

saskdevil
07-06-2006, 10:01 PM
Anton.....I had a chance to talk to him during this past season and even tho there was a language barrier, he is a super nice kid off the ice. A real intense competitor on the ice and he tends to take things hard(bad goals and such). But I wish him well playing with Dave King this coming season in Russia.

GBG BLEED BLUE
07-19-2006, 11:00 PM
Setoguchi(if he makes the jump to the NHL)ya I would have to agree with Saskdevil becauase I also think that they will miss Anton as well,even though he seemed to get rattled,but was a very good goalie. It seems like there is a very slim chance that Setoguchi will return,Rabbit might be back,but it is very unlikely that all of the Blades that were drafted in the 2005 NHL Draft will turn pro. I am very excited for the start of next season,to see what the team will look like(although I have a very good idea)it will just depend on which players(that were drafted by NHL teams in 2005 and the overagers)

Tidball
08-04-2006, 09:47 PM
Seto because of his skill and cool character off the ice. Ill miss Khudobin who was a class act off the ice. AND he also put on (in my opinoin) one of the best WHL performances in the past decade. Game 2 VS the Tigers.

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
08-04-2006, 10:15 PM
no i dont think its just you i tihnk he put on THE BEST performance in al;l the playoff games i think hes 90% of why the blades made it to the playoffs and why the blades didnt lose 30-0 in all those games vs the tigers