PDA

View Full Version : Another guess at next season lineup

Warrior Fan
06-29-2006, 01:56 PM
LOL
I love doing this stuff.

McArdle(19) Holzapfel(18) Rapac(19)? If he has the skill level.
Smith(18) Wray(18) Herman(19)
Gillen(20) Bast(17) Robinson(18)
Labreche(16) Prokop(16) Grecica(16)
*McKenzie(19)-- He is an asset but where do you put him. I think camp will tell the story. If someone works hard this summer than that will push someone in or out.

Hull, Nyren, Haag one of these 3 should be close to a spot as well. Early to tell but I liked the seasons they had. Have to see who comes prepared.

Simpson(20) Grundling (19)
Zetariuk(20) Erhardt(17)
Chapman(19) Frere(18)
Sutter(18)Stanton(17)/Suer(16)/Hamonic(16) will battle for the last spot.

I am sure that Hamonic and Suer will likely not make the team. It is possible they do but where and who gets moved out.

Perricone(19)
Jebson(17)
Couple more will battle as well. Karambelas, Willow and Kaczmar. Karambelas is the one with likely the next best shot at making it.

agent
06-29-2006, 04:33 PM
Can't see a whole 4th line of 16 yr olds :skeptical but Jones and/or Boyd ,plus a trade will adjust the lineup accordingly. :D

Warrior Fan
06-29-2006, 10:11 PM
all three of those players have Bast or better skill levels and should be on the team. Will they keep them all? Camp will tell that. I think it depends on Hull Haag and Nyren. They are 17 year olds trying to crack the lineup. I also am really not sure what is going to go on with McKenzie. Where the hell does he fit in. I think we can lose Gillen in a deal and put him there but not sure.

Warrior Fan
06-29-2006, 10:25 PM
just wanted to add something. I think that Prokop and Grecica will make the team for sure. I am sure they are going to keep them up and bring them along. I think that Haag and possibley Nyren/Hull make the 4th line regular. They are all 17 and had good seasons. Labreche is a little smaller but man I think he could be alot like a Brad Moran he just has that type of skill and smarts. When Moran played for Calgary he was one of the smartest players I had ever got to watch.

I can see a platoon type situation here. I can see Labreche and Grecica playing each alternate night early on to give them a taste and all three against he weak teams.

I have seen Prokop Grecica play in the Whl and I think Haag Hull and Nyren would all have to play unreal for them to not keep them for sure.

They are going to carry 13 forwards for sure.
and I think 7 dmen