PDA

View Full Version : Another Trade

Nature Boy
06-29-2006, 05:22 PM
Rebels Aquire Marvin From Lethbridge

RED DEER, AB – The Red Deer Rebels Hockey Club announced today they have acquired 18-year old forward Aaron Marvin from the Lethbridge Hurricanes in exchange for 17-year old forward Josh Gionfriddo and a conditional bantam pick in the 2008 Western Hockey League Bantam Draft.
Marvin played high school hockey last season in his hometown of Warroad, Minnesota. He was a third round choice of the Calgary Flames, 89th overall, in the 2006 National Hockey League Entry Draft.
Aaron Marvin
DOB: May 27, 1988
Hometown: Warroad, Minnesota
HT: 6’2”
WT: 191 LBS

Year Team League GP G A PTS PIM
2005-06 Warroad High School 23 9 21 30 40

SectionNDeserter
06-29-2006, 05:51 PM
Rebels Aquire Marvin From Lethbridge

RED DEER, AB – The Red Deer Rebels Hockey Club announced today they have acquired 18-year old forward Aaron Marvin from the Lethbridge Hurricanes in exchange for 17-year old forward Josh Gionfriddo and a conditional bantam pick in the 2008 Western Hockey League Bantam Draft.
Marvin played high school hockey last season in his hometown of Warroad, Minnesota. He was a third round choice of the Calgary Flames, 89th overall, in the 2006 National Hockey League Entry Draft.
An interesting trade. We get an older, drafted player for a player that hasn't even been on the ice for about a year. Seems like an unbalanced trade to me, my guess is that Marvin currently plans on going the college route.

grainbear
06-29-2006, 08:39 PM
Well with all your trades , you have one advantage over us Hurricanes. most all our trades were in the during last years season . We had to buy a program every week, at least Mr. Sutter has wheeled and dealed in the off season and u can get away with a program at the end of training camp. Interesting trade today, I hope it works out for both teams. Looking forward all ready to our opening home and home training camp games.