PDA

View Full Version : Warriors organization has turned the corner...

Warrior Fan
06-30-2006, 12:33 PM
This is an organization that has developed a ton of pride within our community. This is being shown on the balance sheet now as well. The Warriors have sold an impressive amount of season tickets which should put the team in and around the 2200-2300 mark for this up coming season. It seems like not too long ago this organization had trouble getting 1800 fans to a game. That is just that.... the past.

A sign of things to come was this past seasons great run to the Whl Championship. Losing in four games was disappointing but the entire city was witness to a true championship team. They way the battled back vs Calgary to win the series on the road and to the dominance shown in the series victory over the heavily favored Medicine Hat Tigers.

Managment has made impressive moves to put the team in a situation to succeed and with great drafting and impressive free agent signings we have developed a large amount of depth in all positions at all ages. This makes putting a competitive team on the ice each and every season a reality rather than a possibility.

Moose Jaw is getting on board as well. The city has reinforced its commitment to the Multi Plex and has picked the current CC location as the site for the new building which will include the curling rink. This arena and and the increase in season tickets will benefit the Warriors organization for years to come. I am sure that this is just the beginning of a wonderful future.

I want to applaud the city for finally agreeing to build the multiplex. I also want to applaud the organization for all the hard work over the years. The board now and in the past few seasons have done a wonderful job working towards the future. Finally I want to applaud all past and present Warriors for all of their contributions over the years.

Good luck Warriors and here is to next season.
Cheers

Hatguy
06-30-2006, 01:31 PM
Don't forget to applaud us loyal fans, because without us we wouldn't have a team to cheer for. It's going to be sad to see the crushed can go, but this city needs to move towards the future instead of staying in the past.

Looking forward to another great year of Moose Jaw hockey!