PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother All Stars

Triton
07-07-2006, 04:23 PM
Anyone into the whole Big Brother thing?I know I'am a huge fan of the show.And have watched all 7.The viewers had to vote on who got to go into the house to be apart of the all star season.They had 20 former BB players and 14 made their way into the house last night.

Alison-BB4
Danielle-BB3
Diane-BB5
Erika-BB4
Chicken George-BB1
Hurricane Howie-BB6
James-BB6
Jedi Janey(Janelle)-BB6
Jase-BB5
King Kaysar-BB6
Marcellas-BB3
Mike "Boogie"-BB2
Dr.Will-BB2
Nakomis-BB5

This year there will be 2 winners of the HOH(head of household).Last night's winners were Janelle and Jase.If they don't agree on nominations they are both put up for eviction.They did agree and nominated Alison and Danielle.

I have the live feed so I know what happens before it airs(but I won't spoil it).

My favourite player on the show is Kaysar.

Flathead
07-08-2006, 02:21 AM
Anyone into the whole Big Brother thing?I know I'am a huge fan of the show.And have watched all 7.The viewers had to vote on who got to go into the house to be apart of the all star season.They had 20 former BB players and 14 made their way into the house last night.

Alison-BB4
Danielle-BB3
Diane-BB5
Erika-BB4
Chicken George-BB1
Hurricane Howie-BB6
James-BB6
Jedi Janey(Janelle)-BB6
Jase-BB5
King Kaysar-BB6
Marcellas-BB3
Mike "Boogie"-BB2
Dr.Will-BB2
Nakomis-BB5

This year there will be 2 winners of the HOH(head of household).Last night's winners were Janelle and Jase.If they don't agree on nominations they are both put up for eviction.They did agree and nominated Alison and Danielle.

I have the live feed so I know what happens before it airs(but I won't spoil it).

My favourite player on the show is Kaysar.

I usually try to watch it as often as I can. I was quite excited when I heard they were having an all-stars episode.
I also like Kaysar, but Howie and Jase crack me up. Janelle is a favorite of mine as well.
Dr.Will may be the most pompous arrogant man on earth, but always good to get the pot a turning.
How did Chicken George get voted back in???

Triton
07-08-2006, 09:27 AM
I usually try to watch it as often as I can. I was quite excited when I heard they were having an all-stars episode.
I also like Kaysar, but Howie and Jase crack me up. Janelle is a favorite of mine as well.
Dr.Will may be the most pompous arrogant man on earth, but always good to get the pot a turning.
How did Chicken George get voted back in???

The top 8 viewers voted back in.The rest CBS tossed in,and they decided to toss in a few extras.Like come on Marcellas?Of course they would toss him in there...he was working for CBS doing house calls.

If you want updates every 30 minutes,there are written reports,videos,things from past BB's and other things,this site is good too..

http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml