PDA

View Full Version : Can we take the Hitman

Scout
02-11-2005, 11:58 AM
Will we be flying after a lacklustre game against Kamloops? Do we have enough in us to over take a massive Hitman team. Calgary is huge. their defence is big and tough. Alzner 6'2" 200lbs. Carson 6'5" 215lbs. Harder 6' 203lbs. Schultz 6'6" 215lbs. Yacboski 6'3" 223lbs. There forwards aren't much smaller. They have 10 forwards over 6', four of which are 6'3" or better. Do we have the players and size to stand in front of the net or even to clear our net. Moir may have his hands full tonight.

Will Calgary be hungrier than us for the win? They are four points behind Med.Hat for first and only three points ahead of Red Deer for fourth. I hope Dean and Dave will have the players flying tonight and hope they want retrobushion for their last game.

Scout

tazndevil
02-11-2005, 12:19 PM
Should be a good one tonight.

Doesn't matter how many points have separated these teams over the last couple of years, they have always matched up well against each other.

Are you or any other S.C. fans coming out for the game?

I'd love to meet you.

Taz

Scout
02-11-2005, 12:34 PM
Sorry man, it's just to long of a drive, but i will be there in my mind. I would also love to meet some posters from this forum.

Scout

Tiger Trauma
02-11-2005, 03:19 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
come on broncos..play a good game to give us some more breathing room...in a tight central division race