PDA

View Full Version : Keegan Bourelle

Sabes
07-24-2006, 07:08 PM
Anyone know anything about him? I know he was dealt from Everett to Lethbridge in the Lammers deal. I guess he is on the Raiders list now. He was drafted 27th in 2004 by Everett.

FELIX17
07-24-2006, 09:33 PM
Anyone know anything about him? I know he was dealt from Everett to Lethbridge in the Lammers deal. I guess he is on the Raiders list now. He was drafted 27th in 2004 by Everett.

Is he now on PA's ppl? He was on Chilliwack's ppl prior to the expansion draft. Sabes, any other changes to the Raider's ppl that you have noticed? He played with Battleford's AAA last year. Teammate of Jordan Trach. Played 40 games with 6 goals and 17 assists for 23 points and 146 pims as a defenceman.

Drop em' eh
08-02-2006, 08:23 AM
Why do you think he is on the Raider's PPL? Did you see a list somewhere? I wonder why he has'nt played a single game in the WHL? Most guys drafted that early (2nd round, 27th overall) are given some playing time over the first two years ( 15 & 16 years ).

FELIX17
08-02-2006, 10:55 AM
Why do you think he is on the Raider's PPL? Did you see a list somewhere? I wonder why he has'nt played a single game in the WHL? Most guys drafted that early (2nd round, 27th overall) are given some playing time over the first two years ( 15 & 16 years ).

He's on the latest Raider's ppl. Looking forward to seeing him this fall at the ice breaker tourny.

grainbear
08-02-2006, 04:24 PM
Never showed when drafted by Everett and then traded to Lethbridge ? I hope he shows because he could be a good one .

FELIX17
08-02-2006, 04:32 PM
Never showed when drafted by Everett and then traded to Lethbridge ? I hope he shows because he could be a good one .

Any idea why he didn't show? He's from North Battleford, SK. Could this be a distance thing...too far from home situation?

Dwight Schrute
08-02-2006, 07:16 PM
Any idea why he didn't show? He's from North Battleford, SK. Could this be a distance thing...too far from home situation? any work why the kid didnt show? ncaa ? i hope he shows and makes an impact.

Sabes
08-06-2006, 10:55 AM
Is he now on PA's ppl? He was on Chilliwack's ppl prior to the expansion draft. Sabes, any other changes to the Raider's ppl that you have noticed? He played with Battleford's AAA last year. Teammate of Jordan Trach. Played 40 games with 6 goals and 17 assists for 23 points and 146 pims as a defenceman.

The biggest change seems to be no more Kopitar on there.