PDA

View Full Version : Tips first regular season game................

Kristi
07-27-2006, 04:24 PM
September 23rd vs Chilliwack

Highlander_Yank
07-30-2006, 09:25 AM
Location, please? Everett or Chilliwack?

Kristi
07-30-2006, 09:46 AM
Chilliwack

then they play in Kamloops on Sunday

Carebear
07-30-2006, 06:38 PM
Chilliwack is no further of a drive than Vancouver, so I hope to see some Everett fans out there!

Coyote14
07-30-2006, 07:07 PM
Everett fans go everywhere. I was watching Everett play in Prince George last year and the Silvertips had a whole fan bus come with them. They are awesome fans. Does anybody know if they do that for every road game, or if it is just for Western conference games.

Kristi
07-30-2006, 09:33 PM
Chilliwack is no further of a drive than Vancouver, so I hope to see some Everett fans out there!

It's actually closer for us! It will take us about 1 1/2 hours to get to Chilliwack and can sometimes take 3-4 to get to Vancouver with traffic!

Kristi
07-30-2006, 09:35 PM
Everett fans go everywhere. I was watching Everett play in Prince George last year and the Silvertips had a whole fan bus come with them. They are awesome fans. Does anybody know if they do that for every road game, or if it is just for Western conference games.

The fans travel pretty much everywhere. I went on the central trip last year and there were probably anywhere from 15-50 fans at each game (from Everett--not counting parents and families).

There are only a few organized trips a year most people just travel on thier own or get a group together themselves and go.

Highlander_Yank
07-31-2006, 12:12 PM
Chilliwack

then they play in Kamloops on Sunday

Kristi,

Where are you getting the info about the schedule? The only thing on the Tips website is "2006-07 schedule coming soon," and that's been there for weeks.

Just curious ... you don't need to tell me if you'd then have to kill me afterwards. :D

Kristi
07-31-2006, 12:58 PM
Kristi,

Where are you getting the info about the schedule? The only thing on the Tips website is "2006-07 schedule coming soon," and that's been there for weeks.

Just curious ... you don't need to tell me if you'd then have to kill me afterwards. :D

Other teams have released their schedules already. Just have to look at other boards on here or elsewhere to find the info.

Kristi
07-31-2006, 12:58 PM
The full WHL schedule will be out tomorrow.

rinkrat
07-31-2006, 04:37 PM
It's actually closer for us! It will take us about 1 1/2 hours to get to Chilliwack and can sometimes take 3-4 to get to Vancouver with traffic!

Kristi,what route are you taking?That seems like a long time,is it a border problem,tunnel problem or on the U.S. side? Maybe we can help suggest a better route. :)

Highlander_Yank
08-03-2006, 10:31 AM
> That seems like a long time,is it a border problem,tunnel problem or on the U.S. side?

Probably I-5 traffic in part, but mostly the border crossing. To get to Chilliwack, I'd leave I-5 at Bellingham, then cross the border at Sumas, which is a lot less busy than Blaine.

Kristi
08-03-2006, 04:28 PM
Kristi,what route are you taking?That seems like a long time,is it a border problem,tunnel problem or on the U.S. side? Maybe we can help suggest a better route. :)

If you are talking about Vancouver we always take truck crossing up 15 to 1 and over. It just is the way we know to go. We have tried other ways and gotten lost so I just stick to what I know!

As for Chilliwack that will be a breeze! Should take me 90 minutes from my driveway!! :)

Carebear
08-03-2006, 05:02 PM
> That seems like a long time,is it a border problem,tunnel problem or on the U.S. side?

Probably I-5 traffic in part, but mostly the border crossing. To get to Chilliwack, I'd leave I-5 at Bellingham, then cross the border at Sumas, which is a lot less busy than Blaine.

Good choice....the Sumas crossing is the shizat! So quick!
You guys should stop by in Langley sometime, its a blast!

rinkrat
08-03-2006, 09:43 PM
If you are talking about Vancouver we always take truck crossing up 15 to 1 and over. It just is the way we know to go. We have tried other ways and gotten lost so I just stick to what I know!

As for Chilliwack that will be a breeze! Should take me 90 minutes from my driveway!! :)

I bet 99 is alot quicker,through White Rock,Richmond and into Vancouver Giant territory! :thumb: