PDA

View Full Version : Justin Palazzo

Dwight Schrute
07-30-2006, 10:21 AM
anyone think he can make a big jump this year and establish himself more ? climb the raiders depth chart ? he had a very good rookie year despite injury. its also his draft year. i think being paired with a solid 2way guy like jeff may would be a good choice for him to partner with ( and also anholt leaving him on the blueline and not throwing him out on the wing when he is learning his own position) there should be a lot of ice time for him this year and he could see 22 minutes a game and we should see him get some pp time as well as the pk. if his decision making (which at times he showed flashes of brilliance and at other looked like a rookie) and his skating improve, he could go in the first couple rounds of the draft. hopefully manson can still have a good influence on him in his new reduced role(i still think he would be a darn good head coach but he wont as long as clark is there).
anyone else think he can be a bright spot in the upcoming season ?

Drop em' eh
07-31-2006, 10:47 AM
Yeah, I think he should be able to step it up a notch this year. Who else will we see on the point? Do you think Thelin will be back this year, or will play AHL? What about Mike McDonald, does he fit in the plans this year? What about Cody Vann, he should be able to crack the line up this year. Who else are we looking at for D-men this year?

FELIX17
07-31-2006, 12:06 PM
Yeah, I think he should be able to step it up a notch this year. Who else will we see on the point? Do you think Thelin will be back this year, or will play AHL? What about Mike McDonald, does he fit in the plans this year? What about Cody Vann, he should be able to crack the line up this year. Who else are we looking at for D-men this year?

Not sure about Thelen, but I would love to see him back in a Raider uniform this year. Here's my list of defencemen:

Thelen - if Minnesota sends him back
May
Gauthier
Palazzo
Tendler
Vann
Malone
Bourelle

Triton
07-31-2006, 02:41 PM
Yikes too many rookies on that blueline.Could be swiss cheese.I would take Bourelle off and put McDonald back on that list.Bourelle has to proove himself first.Sam as Malone,just cause they played a handful of games doesn't mean they'll crack the roster.

Dwight Schrute
07-31-2006, 10:23 PM
Yikes too many rookies on that blueline.Could be swiss cheese.I would take Bourelle off and put McDonald back on that list.Bourelle has to proove himself first.Sam as Malone,just cause they played a handful of games doesn't mean they'll crack the roster.
but all the quality ice time these young guys get and the examples they see from may and gauthier(i hope vann turns out like him) will bode well for the future with palazzo leading the way