PDA

View Full Version : Dakers signed

Bomber
07-30-2006, 10:56 AM
Saw that the Sharks signed Dakers to a contract a couple of weeks back. That almost guarantees that he won't be back and Lazaruk will be the starter. Also means that Busto, Billsten and Flatt are the 20's.

Also, Russell was a late invite/injury replacement at the World Junior Summer camp and apparently played well. Probably is still a longshot to make the team but now he's got a shot at least. Maxwell was the orginal invite/injury replacement but is recovering from a foot injury. Don't know how or the extent of the injury.

Spungy
07-30-2006, 02:44 PM
lots of exciting stuff for the summer!!

Thanks for the update!!

Chipper
07-30-2006, 10:25 PM
Good for Ryan not so good for Ben and great news for Dakers. I think its a safe bet that if Taylor has been signed he will be in the system and not back with the Ice. We have always had great goaltending though and Lazaruk will be fine in net this year. I thought he was good enough to be a starter last year when Taylor was out with his hip injury for about 20 games and Chris took on the job and did a great job as a rookie thrown in with no experiance.

Homer J
08-09-2006, 05:30 PM
Dakers has signed with the Sharks , and in all likely hood will be playing with their AHL or ECHL affilate, but there is a chance although probly slim he could be sent back for one more year of junior. And heres another but the Ice could possiblytrade him for that piece of the puzzel that maybe needed to make that big run for a chance at the Memorial Cup . So this is just one of the many possibilities that could take place.It will be interesting to see what happens and as always give us lots to talk about in the up coming season GO ICE GO !! :thumb:

MidgetAAA
08-09-2006, 08:51 PM
With Dakers signed who would be the front runner to be the back up this season behind Kris?

fightstrap50
08-09-2006, 08:59 PM
personaly I think that Salamandik will get the job as pugh(spelling??) would be 18 as a rookie in the WHL, and thats now always a good thing especially as a goalie

MidgetAAA
08-10-2006, 09:28 PM
What About David Simpson?