PDA

View Full Version : Molleken's team

maple leaf
07-30-2006, 02:36 PM
This is the year that we should see the direction the team want's to go. Lorne directed his head scout of what he wanted to see in the player's that he was looking for. This is his second year at the draft table for Lorne and it will be interesting see the young kid's coming up under Lorne's direction to the scout's of what he wanted to see in his player's.

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
07-30-2006, 04:33 PM
i think that this year isnt going to be a great one due to all the rookies but next year once their all fitted in the will start to get back on track

nivek_wahs
07-30-2006, 07:21 PM
i think that this year isnt going to be a great one due to all the rookies but next year once their all fitted in the will start to get back on track

Hopefully for the Blades, Lorne sticks around for the next few years (and doesn't bolt for the NHL) and the Blades will be back on track in the next couple of years for sure.

Trav
07-30-2006, 07:52 PM
I dont think Blades fans should worry about Molleken leaving. I think he's here for the long haul, just a feeling I have. His family is all here in Saskatchewan to.

nivek_wahs
07-31-2006, 12:28 AM
I dont think Blades fans should worry about Molleken leaving. I think he's here for the long haul, just a feeling I have. His family is all here in Saskatchewan to.

Well from past history... Lorne has left more than one Saskatchewan WHL team for greener pastures (NHL, et all) or other reasons. I hope he does stay as he is a fairly colourful personality and isn't afraid to take a stand for what he thinks is right.

Dwight Schrute
07-31-2006, 11:30 AM
he signed a 5 year deal and 06/07 will be year 3