PDA

View Full Version : Of your team's rookie's from last year

maple leaf
07-30-2006, 03:34 PM
Which one are looking foward to see coming back with a year under their back. For me it would be Colton Gillies. The big forward has alot of upside he can skate and can lay the body with the best of them.

Beaner
07-30-2006, 04:02 PM
For me its Jonathon Blum from Vancouver. Had a great 16 year old year, played top 4 Minutes, he should just continue to improve.

Sabes
07-30-2006, 04:43 PM
Justin Palazzo. Jordan Trach, Andy Smith and Blaine Tendler all had a look and lokked pretty good for us too.

Triton
07-30-2006, 04:45 PM
For me it's the big D-man Keith Aulie.

nivek_wahs
07-30-2006, 07:19 PM
For me... Nick Ross and Brett Leffler.

SectionNDeserter
07-30-2006, 07:55 PM
Pretty excited to see Brandon Sutter play again, and I think Devon LeBlanc is going to be an effective player this season.

GBG BLEED BLUE
07-30-2006, 08:19 PM
For me I would have to say that I will be excited to see Colton Gillies (he will be a force to be wreckoned with) and I also will be excited to see Ryan Funk next season.

Oh and how can I forget Braden Holtby? :D :thumb:

rinkrat
07-30-2006, 08:19 PM
On the Giants,Repik and Blum and Bouma.
Also interested in watching Beach for Everett.

patsfan33
07-30-2006, 11:26 PM
for the Pats....definately looking forward to the return of Nick Ross....althoiugh i'm pretty interested in what Rowat and Leffler can bring back as well

HAF
07-30-2006, 11:57 PM
Taylor Procyshen and Chet Pickard. I dont forsee a sophmore slump for either of these guys. With the rumors of possible Carey Price trades this year I rest a little easier knowing we have a tender like Pickard ready to move into that #1 spot. Procyshen is a great fixture on the PK and should show improved numbers from last year. Although I know I am alone here I really forsee him developing into sniper in the next year or two. To all the Procyshen nay sayers who say he's too little, do you remember a guy named Nigel Dawes?

MidgetAAA
07-31-2006, 12:18 AM
Mitch Czibere and Jonathan Blum will be good ones to watch next year but keep your eye on Brent Regner next year he is going to be a good one best D-man in Alberta Midget AAA

Tiger9
07-31-2006, 09:04 AM
For the Tigers, Tyler Ennis. Looking forward to seeing him light the lamp quite a few times this year!

ihlemic10
07-31-2006, 09:32 AM
Definetly want to see how Mueller takes being drafted. Also Beach should be fun to watch.

IamBatman
07-31-2006, 10:39 AM
For the Rockets, I am looking forward to Luke Schenn. The Rockets need him to fill the void left on the blueline.

Sput
07-31-2006, 10:47 AM
For the Cougs...Dana Tyrell is going to be looked to for a good year. Prab Rai...hopefully the guy will concentrate on hockey and find some of the offense that he was supposed to have. Chris Vandenhouven should be a force on the blueline this year with his size. Be interesting to see how the blueline shapes up this year with Featherstone gone, and maybe Copper too, and Whishart getting drafted high. If Hunter doesn't go pro, and has a good season the Cougs might not be in to bad of shape for 06-07.

LifelongChiefsFan
07-31-2006, 02:51 PM
I'll go with Kevin Armstrong. He started playing lights out in the last 7 or 8 games of the year last year, and it's been awhile since the Chiefs had a stud goaltender.

Toswammi
07-31-2006, 03:43 PM
In swift i am excited to see if Yonkman will play and how well he does. I am also looking forward to seeing Postma back in Swift. He is going to be a good defenseman in this league.

dondo
07-31-2006, 06:33 PM
Spencer Machacek

also John Blum
Michal Repik

Jimmypop316
07-31-2006, 07:13 PM
Although he only played 1-2 games. I'm excited to see Langkow up full-time. He's got a lot of hype and I'm excited to see what he can do, especially if hes with grabner/ryan

MidgetAAA
08-01-2006, 06:30 PM
Langkow is the real deal i seen him alot last year,he's got the stuff to lead the league in scoring in 2 years

Triton
08-01-2006, 09:34 PM
I THINK ROBERTSON WILL HAVE MORE POINTS FOR US THEN ALL THESE GUYS

With proper ice time I agree.He should get his bulk of PP time.They should get Meyers on the team and then they can have an all Prince Albert line with Meyers,Dowhay and Robertson.

Flathead
08-01-2006, 09:50 PM
Levi Nelson, the diamond in the rough.

Daniel Rakos, first good Euro we've had in awhile.

Paul Postma, very solid young dman.

Travis Yonkman, solid young goalie who didn't get much playing time.

Kyle Bortis, lit it up with the Contacts, but had a rough year with illness and injury last year.

chiefgongshow
08-02-2006, 12:43 AM
Drayson Bowman-Good rookie season, hopefully keeps it up

Jared Spurgeon-Had a solid season, will always been the underdog due to his size

Kevin Armstrong-Struggled with his confidence after the trade, but found it in the last 10 or so games

Judd Blackwater-Has some scoring touch, good fighter and likes to hit

The incoming rookies I cant wait to see as well. Reddington, Wahl, and Langkow
all look to be locks

KBF
08-02-2006, 02:27 AM
As brutal of a season that it most likely is gonna be in Kamloops, our bright spots will be that of CJ Stretch, Travis Dunstall, Garrett Thiessen.

Stretch in his first year showed a ton of promise, and on many occasions looked like a grissled vet out there. Has a sweet pair of hands as does Dunstall. Will be a terrific duo for years to come.

As for Thiessen, he was injured most of his rookie year, but in the games he did play he looked very solid, made very few mistakes. Heard that if he stays healthy and plays to his potential couple be a top 2 round pick in the draft next year.

Jimmypop316
08-02-2006, 02:37 AM
Langkow is the real deal i seen him alot last year,he's got the stuff to lead the league in scoring in 2 years

I was watching the streams of one of the games he played with the Chiefs up on their road trip in the central and he pulled some pretty amazing moves out. It reminded me of Grabner the first year he was with us.

Nature Boy
08-02-2006, 05:22 PM
I am most looking forward to watching two rookies from last season with the Rebels. They are James Reimer and Brandon Sutter. Reimer should be the starting goaltender and Sutter should be the number one center.
Go REBELS Go

SectionNDeserter
08-02-2006, 05:28 PM
Sutter should be the number one center.I think we are pretty deep there, I think he will probably be on the wing again.

chilliwackchad
08-02-2006, 10:44 PM
Can't really fall into this category of rookies I look forward to seeing from last year but rookies Iam looking forward to seeing is Oscar Moller,Cody Hobbs and the other euro.Also Boutilier seems like a solid defenseman.

RDRebelsfan
08-03-2006, 09:49 PM
Brandon Sutter and James Reimer