PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Season?

GBG BLEED BLUE
07-30-2006, 03:58 PM
what is your favorite time of year?(Summer or Winter)

I like both for different reasons. I like winter becuase of the obvious reason(HOCKEY) but obvoiusly during winter it is cold outside and during summer it is hot outside and it makes you sweat,but in the winter you get frostbite,and you have to deal with insane amounts of snow and ice,whereas in summer you do not.

I also like the summer because you can barbeque everyday of the summer if you want.

Do you have a favorite time of year? Why do you like that time of year and why do you dislike the other?

Triton
07-30-2006, 04:46 PM
I also like the summer because you can barbeque everyday of the summer if you want.

I bbq in the winter too.I like summer cause you can go to the lake.Winter is okay for hockey season.Fall is my favourite though.

Coyote14
07-30-2006, 04:52 PM
Winter for hockey and skiing season. Summer may be nice for the weather and barbeques, but winter is definitely where it's at.

The_Vulk
07-30-2006, 06:26 PM
Can I pick...

the POST-season?

REGULAR-season next?

OK, so they were not in the options given.

Me, I like winter better than summer.

And summer over both spring/fall.

nivek_wahs
07-30-2006, 07:17 PM
I would have to say that my favorite season is:

The Post season

...then the Regular season

...then the Pre season

...then the Off season

...in that order :thumb:

Fall/winter then spring/summer... I don't complain TOO much when there is hockey stuff going on... :D

chilliwackchad
08-02-2006, 10:46 PM
Summer is my favourite season.Spring comes in second.

dondo
08-03-2006, 09:43 AM
Fall is my favorite season for a multitude of reasons not the least of which is hockey starting :D

saskdevil
08-03-2006, 11:04 AM
Hockey season!!!! (winter )

SeventhHeaven4U
08-05-2006, 07:28 AM
Jan-Dec = Hockey Season.... Gettin your hockey fix is never a problem! Summer hockey, street hockey, ball-hockey, roller-hockey.... but ice hockey rules!!!

Aug/Sept gets you all excited with the camps N exhibition games; Can't wait to see the vets n rookies struttin' their stuff!

The best Christmas present is when Team Canada wins the Gold!!