PDA

View Full Version : New site??

Triton
08-01-2006, 02:10 AM
Looks as if they are in construction of a new site.So whoever is doing the new site..remember..UPDATE THE DANG THING.

And try to not have the 3rd worst site among WHL teams.Hopefully it will have features and clips and such.Can't be worse than what was there or before that either.

Looking forward to seeing the new site.

Dwight Schrute
08-01-2006, 12:11 PM
its pretty sad when the melfort mustangs have a site 10x better than the raiders

Zookeeper
08-01-2006, 11:32 PM
And try to not have the 3rd worst site among WHL teams

I would hate to see the other 2 sites. The Raiders site was terrible and only updated once a month. I sent in comments and asked questions a few times and never received a response. Very poor PR for the Raiders.

westbeach55
08-03-2006, 05:16 PM
I know the guy who is running the site, and it will be up to date as he is an avid raider fan not just running a site. finally a good site will be coming

Triton
08-03-2006, 05:19 PM
I know the guy who is running the site, and it will be up to date as he is an avid raider fan not just running a site. finally a good site will be coming

Is his name Chris?

Dwight Schrute
08-03-2006, 06:28 PM
great to hear

westbeach55
08-04-2006, 03:08 AM
yeah canadian his name is chris, im glad they got someone local now to do the site. It looks like it will be one of the best in the league now, he has showed me some of the demos for it. if you have any ideas i can let him know

Triton
08-04-2006, 10:50 AM
yeah canadian his name is chris, im glad they got someone local now to do the site. It looks like it will be one of the best in the league now, he has showed me some of the demos for it. if you have any ideas i can let him know

Ask the broadcaster.Be able to send in questions to Drew Wilson.

Triton
08-04-2006, 11:07 AM
yeah canadian his name is chris

Ok I know who he is then.

Triton
08-24-2006, 10:49 AM
New site is up.Somethings I like about it and some things I don't care for.It seemed slow to me.

Overall it is pretty good.Now we'll just see how often it gets updated.

Any thoughts?

nivek_wahs
08-24-2006, 11:24 AM
New site is up.Somethings I like about it and some things I don't care for.It seemed slow to me.

Overall it is pretty good.Now we'll just see how often it gets updated.

Any thoughts?

The site is WAY better than before. It seems like there is just too much graphic-type stuff which causes it to be really slow. But it's definitely a good start.

Triton
08-24-2006, 11:36 AM
I could care less about weird features that get old quick or a whole whack of bells and whistles,I just want it to be updated regularly..not once a month.

They need features on their site that haven't been done before.It is a good start.

Anyone else been able to get inside the AHC on the virtual tour?I couldn't.

FELIX17
08-24-2006, 12:04 PM
I could care less about weird features that get old quick or a whole whack of bells and whistles,I just want it to be updated regularly..not once a month.

They need features on their site that haven't been done before.It is a good start.

Anyone else been able to get inside the AHC on the virtual tour?I couldn't.

I found it slow as well. All I'm really concerned about is if it is updated regularly and my correspondence is answered. Last year I never received feedback or any sort of response when I sent in questions. I was unable to access the virtual tour as well.

nivek_wahs
08-24-2006, 12:04 PM
Up to date info would be awesome... way better than the old site.

The AHC virtual tour I was able to access it... but give it time, at first I thought it wasn't going to work but I let it sit for a bit and it worked.

It's pretty cool. You start off in the parking lot (facing the building) and you go from there... :thumb:

Triton
08-24-2006, 02:34 PM
The AHC virtual tour I was able to access it... but give it time, at first I thought it wasn't going to work but I let it sit for a bit and it worked.:

Still couldn't acess the virtual tour and I waited 20 minutes.Oh well I can see the building anytime I want.

Zookeeper
08-24-2006, 07:34 PM
I am in the same boat, I can not receive the tour. I waited over 2 hours and it still never came up. I find the site very slow too, hope this improves as they work out all the kinks. I sent in a question to the site, now let see if they respond to it or do nothing like they did all of last season.

Triton
09-08-2006, 11:43 AM
And............the site has been down for 2 days.