PDA

View Full Version : Last Year's overagers

Kristi
08-03-2006, 10:13 PM
What are the overagers from your team last year up to this fall?

Everett

Shaun Heshka signed a contract with the Vancovuer Cancuks and will play in the AHL or ECHL.

Torrie Wheat had a summer tryout with the Tampa Bay Lightining and was invted back for the Traverse City Rookie Tournament.

Mark Kress is going to attend firefighter school.

Beaner
08-03-2006, 10:17 PM
Giants:

Paul Albers - Signed with Minnesota Wild, off to camp and then probably the AHL

Mark Fistric - Off to Dallas Camp, should be AHL but also a rumor floating he is destined for Europe with a Finish? team that is affilated with Dallas.

Mitch Bartley - Off to the University of BC to play there. Might get invited to a NHL camp, or try-out on the reality show" Making the Cut"

Triton
08-03-2006, 10:20 PM
Riley day will be bagging my groceries at Safeway..if he's lucky.

Just kidding,I believe Day will be playing in either the Albany River Rats or the Hurricanes ECHL affiliate.I could care less.

But this years version of 20's will include Derlago,Moore,and Courchene...decent 20's.Derlago will be top 15 in scoring this season.

WHL Rules
08-03-2006, 11:06 PM
Giants:

Paul Albers - Signed with Minnesota Wild, off to camp and then probably the AHL

Mark Fistric - Off to Dallas Camp, should be AHL but also a rumor floating he is destined for Europe with a Finish? team that is affilated with Dallas.

Mitch Bartley - Off to the University of BC to play there. Might get invited to a NHL camp, or try-out on the reality show" Making the Cut"

Fistric wasn't an OA last season. He is born in 1986, which is why he could try out for the WJC team. Brett Parker was your third overager.

patscrazy
08-03-2006, 11:26 PM
for regina matt robinson went to tampa bay and now signed with the alaska aces of the ECHL and denis tolpeko signed with the dallas stars and will probably play in the ahl

Beaner
08-03-2006, 11:47 PM
Fistric wasn't an OA last season. He is born in 1986, which is why he could try out for the WJC team. Brett Parker was your third overager.

LOL, your right. I keep thinking Fistric was an overager.

I have no idea what Parker is up too.