PDA

View Full Version : wonder if the warriors invited any toughness to camp this yr.

2fast
08-09-2006, 04:45 PM
it is something this team has been lacking since the departure of kenny patzack,i hope steve,rene and chad have gotten together and realize we need a little toughness this yr to protect the younger guys(prokop,grecica,suer),last yr we had no body in camp fighting for that position hopefully this yr they have invited a couple guys or it will be another long yr of talented guys defending themselves.

Hatguy
08-09-2006, 06:21 PM
I don't think toughness is as important as it used to be with the new rules coming into effect this season. Sure, we still need toughness, but I'd much rather see skill and speed instead of a huge 7 foot defenceman or some goon players.

patsdude114
08-10-2006, 11:06 AM
with the way the NHL and the junior leagues are going u dont have room to fill a spot by a player who only plays 3 shifts a game and get into 2 fights... u need guys who can play hockey but yet still able to handle themselves and come in and help there teammates...Players still have to be accountable for there actions on the ice....but other players r going to have to make them pay somehow instead

Warrior Fan
08-10-2006, 09:09 PM
it is something this team has been lacking since the departure of kenny patzack,i hope steve,rene and chad have gotten together and realize we need a little toughness this yr to protect the younger guys(prokop,grecica,suer),last yr we had no body in camp fighting for that position hopefully this yr they have invited a couple guys or it will be another long yr of talented guys defending themselves.

Won't be anyone really gooning it up. They have to be able to play as well. All I can say is Zetariuk and Wray will be the bruisers on the team. Smith is going to be the agitator that we have missed and he has some skill to boot. WE are going to have way too many skill guys trying to get spots
Labreche, Grecica, Prokop, Hull, Haag, Nyren, Suer, Hamonic, Stanton all are going to be battling for spots on the team and they are 17 or 16 year olds.

agent
08-13-2006, 07:15 PM
Not having a Goon didn't seem to affect them at all last year.