PDA

View Full Version : The shape of the organization etc.

KBF
08-10-2006, 01:34 AM
So, there has been some very nasty rumors going around about Dean Clark and the morons on the board. Not going to disclose them here but anyone who wants to know can check out the network54 blazer board or email me.

I really don't think there is any saving for this franchise. There are too many scum bags that are running things and who have evil intentions for this franchise. Too many old men who think they know it all.

Personally, I am nervous for the new young kids that are coming in this season. They are going to have to be subjected to this non stop soap opera and non stop bull****. I really hope and pray that Recchi and company don't give up, because I cannot take the fact that with this supposedly community run team that we all have to just sit back and just continue to watch this organization implode.

What have the board given to us faithful blazer fans who have stuck by even with this current group of morons? Some ***** steals our money, last off season they have the audacity to raise ticket prices, there was barely anyone in the stands last year and going to be even worse this year. There has to be something we can do, this is disgusting and really saddening as well.

If you want to email me and find out some of the rumors email me at backdraftmod@hotmail.com

Redwic
08-16-2006, 10:31 AM
The Kamloops Blazers organization has a great history, and it's too bad that things have been heading in this direction for them in recent years. Last season, the Blazers were the best team to not make the playoffs. This season, I believe that Kamloops has a golden opportunity to make waves in the B.C. Division as well as in the playoffs:
Kootenay Ice are gone.
Chilliwack Bruins are joining as an expansion team.
Kelowna Rockets have lost much of their prior championships' talent.
------------

I don't know what rumors are floating around in Kamloops, and it sucks whenever ticket prices are raised (especially when a team has been underperforming in recent seasons). But there's still hope. The Blazers franchise is a major part of their community, as well as the WHL. If things ever hit a "breaking point", I believe that there is still enough of a fanbase & community support for the franchise to make an impact on things in the front office.

And speaking as a visiting fan, all of this has not deterred me. For instance, my wife & I are driving up to Kamloops (her first time there) to see the game against the Silvertips in September. We are very much looking forward to a competitive, fun game, as well as meeting great fans at the arena & city.