PDA

View Full Version : 20 year olds at camp

grainbear
08-13-2006, 02:05 PM
Canes announced in the Hearld today that the following 20 year olds have been invited to camp

C Welsh played for Koot last year
D Josh Faulin played for Regina last year
LW Derek Werenka played for Calgary and Kamloops couple of years ago last year played for Drumheller in AJHL and was amongst leading scorers for them.

As well as Hogg our only returning 20 year old
No promises have been made to these players and they have not cost us anything in terms of players or draft picks.

Two of the players give us more size and one has wheels so it should be interesting .

On defense with Wright, Kudelka, Kerr, King in for sure it will create an interesting battle between Bobbee, Montgomery, Frederickson,McColm, Craige, Bentz, Faulin, Brown and Sanderson for 3 postions.

On Lw we will have Hogg, Yellowhorn, Boychuk,maybe Wuchterl if healthy and then Banchs,McColm,Bear, Hynes and Werenka for 1 or 2 positions

At Center we have Vanatuk, Dietrich, Fadden for 3 and then McPherson,Connolly, Iwanski, Giofrido, and Welsh for 1 or 2 postions

At Rw it will be Farmanara, Kaye, King , Reige with Cherymnkov, Pillar , Murray , Lecuyer, Orfino, Hynes for 1 or 2 postions.

I am waiting to see what happens at goal with Leclerc given and then the youngsters Gunderson, Wiebe and maybe Barlet

Let the puck be dropped !

patsdude114
08-18-2006, 07:05 PM
i think you mean Josh Fauth... he is a alright Dman hes big and strong but not a great skater...hey if the Hurrincanes are interested in another slow Dman of ours Reinhardt is up for grabs LMAO

sorry i just had to throw that in there

patsfan33
08-18-2006, 11:00 PM
lol....yup, reinhardt--free of charge...hate to be mean but i'd support that transaction with no money down and no questions asked