PDA

View Full Version : Training Camp

Kristi
08-14-2006, 10:23 AM
I was just wondering if your teams training camp is open to the public? I thought this was a WHL rule that training camps were to be open. So I am wondering if this is the case or am I just imagining that rule.

Apparently Everett is going to hold a closed training camp for the first time. I am not entirely sure that is true or not but it was posted on another board.

Toswammi
08-14-2006, 11:27 AM
Going to be an open camp in swift. I dont see the merits of closing it to the public, interesting.

Beaner
08-14-2006, 01:03 PM
I thought this was a WHL rule that training camps were to be open. So I am wondering if this is the case or am I just imagining that rule.

I dont think that is a rule.

Giants camp as far as I recall is open to the public.

Trav
08-14-2006, 01:34 PM
of some teams having closed camps, forget which team or teams it was or whether it was true or not. Here in Saskatoon, training camps have been open to the public for the last several years.

Only a week or two before this year's camp starts....HOCKEY'S BACK!!!.

peatfan
08-15-2006, 01:36 AM
Always has been open to the public as is their practices throughtout the year. The training camp is attended by quite a few eager fans and anxious parents. Less than 2 weeks to go :groovy: . Can't wait until the puck drops again :bounce: although I got my hockey fix at teh recent Junior & under-18 camps.