PDA

View Full Version : Members meet?

Triton
08-15-2006, 12:17 PM
If you could meet anyone from this board,who would you meet?

Kristi
08-15-2006, 01:12 PM
I want to mee HAF!!! :) Actually I just want to meet his new daughter and hold her! I could really care less about her dad! LOL! Kidding Darin!!

I've met and know quite a few people from this board including

Beaner
Knuckles Muldoon
GiantsFan71
Sput
Shinyshoes

the list goes on and on!! :)

ihlemic10
08-15-2006, 02:27 PM
I am pretty sure I have been taunted by some of the Giants fans in real life, does that count?

Hatguy
08-15-2006, 02:33 PM
I've probably been taunted by some of the Pats fans and taunted the Pats fans as well.

SeventhHeaven4U
08-15-2006, 02:56 PM
I think it'd be pretty cool to meet up with anyone off the boards. No personal faves here, it'd be a blast for all to meet!! :bounce:

SectionNDeserter
08-15-2006, 06:03 PM
Probably the Vancouver connection, with honorable mention to Drunk Gerald :)

HAF
08-15-2006, 07:17 PM
I've met quite a few. Brad,Staypuft and most of the Ams posters, quite a few of the Chiefs posters, The bunch from Red Deer that came down for the US swing a few years ago, Sgt Zeek, Shinyshoes and them...fun bunch! I've met quite a few of the Kootenay posters when I was up there this last year. Chipper treated me to a game up there on the glass in the lounge. That was an experience!!!! All you can eat buffet and a 3 hr hockey game are a great combo. We had a never ending supply of beer and perogies,it was great!!! I've talked to tons of Tips fans at Ams games, They are a talkative bunch. I dont know that any of them post here but I've met a ton. I met a guy from PG this last year who said he has posted here, I dont remember his name though.
I'd like to meet as many as I can. Except for the ones I've banned who want to kick my butt. If your coming to TRI let me know, I'll buy you a beer or soda...(Except you StayPuft, your always there...lol)

rinkrat
08-15-2006, 07:42 PM
I have already met a few posters,beaner,giantsfan71,ihlemic,napes,Teaps,McC abe21,tipped off,and a few others,some through trading pucks...
My kids think I'm strange when they find out that the person is one of my "internet friends" haha

I'd like to meet Section N Deserter and H.A.M. and a few others.

Number_4
08-15-2006, 07:42 PM
I really dont have any favorites I would want to meet. I think anyone that posts on here would be fun to meet. I doubt I'll get out much farther west than Alberta this year... school and such. I have a bunch of friends in Lethbridge, so I should be down there sometime for sure. Calgary is also in my plans for the fall. As for Saskatchewan and Manitoba, well those are road trips that get planned last minute...

For you pats posters, I'll be the chick in the whlfans.ca gear at training camp. Dont be shy!

GBG BLEED BLUE
08-15-2006, 08:51 PM
Well I also would like to meet anyone from this board,it would also be cool if I could meet someone the same age as me too. I do not have any favorites as to who I would like to meet.

Triton
08-15-2006, 08:55 PM
I'am not afraid to say who I'd want to meet.In no particular order,GBG BLEED BLUE,Hatguy,horseman,seventhheaven4u,danno(if we haven't met already),trav,FELIX,Nivek Wahs,scout,ihlemic10,teaps,joe hallenback to name a few.

Sput
08-15-2006, 09:27 PM
Posters I have met....Kristi, Scamperdog, and scampers son....damned if I remember his name right now.

People I'd like to meet....Scout (we know people in common), Beaner, HAF, actually....pretty much anyone off the board would be nice to meet.

Toswammi
08-15-2006, 10:26 PM
I'am not afraid to say who I'd want to meet.In no particular order,GBG BLEED BLUE,Hatguy,horseman,seventhheaven4u,danno(if we haven't met already),trav,FELIX,Nivek Wahs,scout,ihlemic10,teaps,joe hallenback to name a few.

come to swift and sit in section L. :clap:

CHtoo
08-15-2006, 10:43 PM
come to swift and sit in section L. :clap:

we must be directly opposite each other.

Hatguy
08-16-2006, 12:09 AM
I'd like to meet anyone as well, I think I'm gonna buy a WHL Fans hat and do some advertising this season. We need more posters, especially Warriors posters. I want to do some more road trips this season. Other than Regina, which is a great place to watch a game. So maybe I'll meet some of y'all.

RDRebelsfan
08-17-2006, 07:54 PM
I've met pretty much most of the rebels posters here.

Shineyshoes
SectionNDeserter
Tiny
Sgt Zeek

and some others I'm sure that I can't put my finger on right now.

Toswammi
08-17-2006, 08:05 PM
we must be directly opposite each other.

Likely, i was sitting at the bottom of that section last year. See no reason to move

Toswammi
08-17-2006, 08:07 PM
I plan on going to a few games in Saskatoon, Regina, and Moose Jaw this year. And if there is bus trips to Brandon/Alberta i am going to do anything i can to get on them.

Love to head out west but that is just a pipe dream at this point.

CHtoo
08-17-2006, 10:36 PM
I plan on going to a few games in Saskatoon, Regina, and Moose Jaw this year. And if there is bus trips to Brandon/Alberta i am going to do anything i can to get on them.

Love to head out west but that is just a pipe dream at this point.

This years western swing is way too early. I guess I'll stick to the Alberta trips and just maybe to the two Eastern rinks I haven't been to yet.

Carebear
09-07-2006, 05:03 PM
I want to mee HAF!!! :) Actually I just want to meet his new daughter and hold her! I could really care less about her dad! LOL! Kidding Darin!!

I've met and know quite a few people from this board including

Beaner
Knuckles Muldoon
GiantsFan71
Sput
Shinyshoes

the list goes on and on!! :)

Totally not feeling the love Kristi.

Kristi
09-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Totally not feeling the love Kristi.

I love you Carebear!!!!!!!! :) Is that good??

Are you going to Chilliwack on Sat night?

Carebear
09-07-2006, 05:11 PM
I love you Carebear!!!!!!!! :) Is that good??

Are you going to Chilliwack on Sat night?

Much better.

And nope, I will not be in the 'wack. My other boys have their very first ever home game. So I'll be there working my butt off!

Sput
09-07-2006, 05:40 PM
hmmm....I might have to see how things are the 1st/2nd of Dec. and make the trip with the Cougs to Vancouver/Chilliwack. If that happens I'll have to arrange to meet Carebear, Beaner, dondo ect. while I'm there.

Carebear
09-07-2006, 07:41 PM
I don't have tickets to that game, but my other team doesn't play that night, so if you do come down I could pick up a ticket and come to the game.

dondo
09-08-2006, 12:07 AM
I'd like to meet you Sput

scrunt and I will be sitting in our usual section C row 1 seats 1 and 2

Sput
09-08-2006, 09:55 AM
I'll have to see how everything is at that point. Dec is a ways away still, but so far it IS my weekend off......sooo....I'll let you know.

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
09-11-2006, 09:30 PM
ive met 2 here, GBG BleedBlue, and my cousin who introduced me to this site Blades 4 life, one person id like to meet is Trav, he seems liek the leader of the Blades forum. GBG BleedBlue if your wondering who this is and thinking ive never met this ass, im Brandon Reids Cousin he might of already told you

Sput
09-11-2006, 10:55 PM
I'll have to see how everything is at that point. Dec is a ways away still, but so far it IS my weekend off......sooo....I'll let you know.

Well....definately NOT going to make it for the Bruins and Giants games the first weekend of Dec. Sorry dondo and carebear. It looks like I'm flying home for Christmas so I need to save some timeoff and some $$$. I'm sure I'll make it happen sooner or later. :skeptical

dondo
09-12-2006, 12:50 PM
no worries - we'll catch you later Sput

Carebear
09-12-2006, 01:00 PM
PFFT...jerk!

I'm kidding....really...

lol..no problemo though, see you some otha time!

Blades 4 Life!
09-18-2006, 12:05 AM
Ya I've met 2 people from WHLfans.ca. GBG BleedBlue is one of my best friends and we have season seats right next to each other. and the other one is my cousin GOBLADESGO #3, He comes to some Blades games with me and GBG BleedBlue. SO if any Blades fans or anyother fans visiting from other teams just come to section S Row 6 seat 15 and 16 or juring intermissions you can find me at section ZZ or J smoking outside or you can find us 2 in the Starzone. A bunch of People from Whlfans.ca should choose a game and all meet and find out who everyone is that would be pretty cool. Hope to see some people at the Blades games or maybe even in your rinks.

Triton
09-18-2006, 12:10 AM
Ya I've met 2 people from WHLfans.ca. GBG BleedBlue is one of my best friends and we have season seats right next to each other. and the other one is my cousin GOBLADESGO #3, He comes to some Blades games with me and GBG BleedBlue. SO if any Blades fans or anyother fans visiting from other teams just come to section S Row 6 seat 15 and 16 or juring intermissions you can find me at section ZZ or J smoking outside or you can find us 2 in the Starzone. A bunch of People from Whlfans.ca should choose a game and all meet and find out who everyone is that would be pretty cool. Hope to see some people at the Blades games or maybe even in your rinks.

You making your way to Prince Albert at all?Also did you get my PM?

Blades 4 Life!
09-18-2006, 12:20 AM
me and GBG BleedBlue will probably come up if it doesn't interfear with school and work i'll really want to go down there. I don't understand how that Sim League works. Just Private message me again and read it tomorrow and Private message back to you and tell you if i'll join. I'll probably be doing this during english class lol!!

Scout
09-23-2006, 08:15 PM
Besides all the faithful Bronco posters there are very few i have hooked up with. Almost met Kristi when she was in Swift. I did get to meet Nivek Wahs last night in Swift. He had e-mailed saying he would be at the game and wanted to meet up. He said he would be wearing his Pats retro jersey and a whlfans.ca hat. As i came out of the Bronco office i noticed a fan with a red Pat's jersey. As i walked by i looked and sure enough he had a whlfans.ca hat on. I turned and said hey and pulled my coat back a little and flashed my whlfans.ca windbreaker. We immediatley realized who each other were and hooked up.Ahhh, whlfans.ca gear. The best way to meet someone you never met before. It's like hooking up with a long lost friend. It was great to finally meet you Nivek wahs.

Scout

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-23-2006, 08:38 PM
If you come to Saskatoon,or myself and Blades 4 Life come to Swift Current then yes for sure we will have to meet, or anyone who comes to Saskatoon and wants to meet us, tell us when you are comming so we know, or if we make some roadtrips to other cities. Which we hope to do.

HAF
09-23-2006, 10:26 PM
Besides all the faithful Bronco posters there are very few i have hooked up with. Almost met Kristi when she was in Swift. I did get to meet Nivek Wahs last night in Swift. He had e-mailed saying he would be at the game and wanted to meet up. He said he would be wearing his Pats retro jersey and a whlfans.ca hat. As i came out of the Bronco office i noticed a fan with a red Pat's jersey. As i walked by i looked and sure enough he had a whlfans.ca hat on. I turned and said hey and pulled my coat back a little and flashed my whlfans.ca windbreaker. We immediatley realized who each other were and hooked up.Ahhh, whlfans.ca gear. The best way to meet someone you never met before. It's like hooking up with a long lost friend. It was great to finally meet you Nivek wahs.

Scout

If my memory serves me right, that was the black mesh flexfit...... The same hat up for grabs for the October monthly prize in the predictions game...
And the windbreaker......Available for sale in the WHLFANS gear section!!!!!
Sorry guys,just had to get my plugs in...lol