PDA

View Full Version : Tigers Embarrased Kamloops Tonight

Tiger Trauma
02-13-2005, 09:35 PM
I was sort of disgusted by the lack of class the blazers showed tonight. Hacking slashing punching to the head....Even had one guy jump exner when their was 2 seconds left. The blazers fell apart by taking so many penalties. I feel sorry for gentile..on a winning team then gets traded to a team fighting for the playoffs.

Kassian vs MAxwell
I think kassian won this one maxxy didn't have a strong hold and kassian was getting a couple punches to the back of his head.

mcarthur vs. ?????

this started after mcarthur was getting hacked all the way down the ice and he said enough....it was a close battle ..i think i give the edge to mcarthur cause he caught him with a good one..and the other guy was dripping blood a bit.

jmr
02-13-2005, 10:12 PM
I agree, pretty bad exhibition of hockey cannot figure out how they beat calgary last nite mind you if you are not down on the score board you play with a bit more poise not the case tonight the hacking, slashing, holding and punching will not win you too many games not a lot of class from Delaronde either as was mentioned.

C.F
02-14-2005, 12:00 AM
Sounds like Kamloops!

inthebox4five
02-14-2005, 12:18 AM
I know that the loops lost this one, but there sure were a lot of penalties called on both teams. 27 in all! And five or mor 5 on 3's. Was the game really that chippy, or was the ref over-exuberant?

Kassian
02-14-2005, 12:53 AM
Can anybody tell me what happened at the 20:00 minute mark of the 3rd period? Terrance Delaronde got 5 for fighting and a game misconduct and it appears that nobody on Medicine Hat got a penalty. Did he jump somebody? If so, who did he jump?

AHTIGERS
02-14-2005, 01:13 AM
Can anybody tell me what happened at the 20:00 minute mark of the 3rd period? Terrance Delaronde got 5 for fighting and a game misconduct and it appears that nobody on Medicine Hat got a penalty. Did he jump somebody? If so, who did he jump?

End of the game Terrance Delaronde jumped medicine hat's nathan exner right in from of tiger's keeper Matt Keetley. Took quite a while to get him off of Exner.

Kassian
02-14-2005, 01:53 AM
End of the game Terrance Delaronde jumped medicine hat's nathan exner right in from of tiger's keeper Matt Keetley. Took quite a while to get him off of Exner.

Thank you very much.