PDA

View Full Version : Raiders Camp

SeventhHeaven4U
08-16-2006, 01:38 PM
When is it??

Anyone going to be attending so they can keep us udpdated on the likes of Gauthier, Hewson, DePape and the rookies seeking a spot??

Triton
08-16-2006, 01:56 PM
I just want to see Robertson do his thing,and the imports.Not going to be the most exciting season ever.Really can't get excited over Doucet,DePape,or Gauthier.

I think the curling season could have more excitement.

SeventhHeaven4U
08-16-2006, 02:23 PM
I just want to see Robertson do his thing,and the imports.Not going to be the most exciting season ever.Really can't get excited over Doucet,DePape,or Gauthier.

I think the curling season could have more excitement. :bounce:

Lol that is not the attitude to have! You're a Raiders fan! Put some energy behind your team and give them that positive attitude that they need at their time of need! If Anholt won't do it, then the fans have to get them goin! I do not like curling!! BLAH! sweep sweep yawn!!!!
:burningma

Triton
08-16-2006, 03:17 PM
:bounce:

Lol that is not the attitude to have! You're a Raiders fan! Put some energy behind your team and give them that positive attitude that they need at their time of need! If Anholt won't do it, then the fans have to get them goin! I do not like curling!! BLAH! sweep sweep yawn!!!!
:burningma

It will be a poor season.The team needs to go in another direction.The Anholt or Clark era has to come to an end.And when it does things will turn around.All the poor trades and players coming and going,players quitting is just spirit dampening.Thats why Clark needs to go.All the mind games all the line changes all the public tirades Anholt does,is old,and needs to go.

There is some talent but not enought to efficiently compete night after night.Sometimes if you have the talent the players are able to sometimes not come up with their best effort yet come out victorius based on their talent.Don't think this year will be like that.It's either you give 110% or you lose,and with Anholt and Clark running things they players won't be playing for Anholt very long.

The players will have that "I'm so glad to be here" attitude at the start,than the mind games kick in and the players will all be thinking.."how long till offseason" or "how long till Anholt is gone"?

There will be some good things this season,but it will be long.

Dwight Schrute
08-16-2006, 09:50 PM
I always go all that i can and will post my opinons as always..haha
as always should i be in town and there is raider hockey i'll be there
and whatever town im in if the raiders are coming i'll be there, been to brandon med hat stoon, lethbridge and swift in recent years hope to be checking out others too this year
it might not be a banner year for the raiders but i cheer for them through thick and thin (just like the canucks)

Tinner
08-17-2006, 09:41 AM
I see the Raiders have hired former Rebel player Kris Knoblauch as an assistant coach.