PDA

View Full Version : jersey

Rebels30
08-17-2006, 04:53 PM
sorry if this is in the wrong area or anything but i was wondering if anybody knew some good places to get names/numbers on my Rebels jersey (preferably in Red Deer) because i plan on getting "ward" or "armstrong" and the number 30 on the shoulder's :)
thanks

fightstrap50
08-17-2006, 05:24 PM
hey hows it goin, I know the lady that owns the shop here in Cranbrook that does the jerseys for the ICE. She can order and name and any numbers for any teams jerseys. I can hook ya up if ya like. She does and absolutly excellent job on it too.

Triton
08-17-2006, 05:27 PM
hey hows it goin, I know the lady that owns the shop here in Cranbrook that does the jerseys for the ICE. She can order and name and any numbers for any teams jerseys. I can hook ya up if ya like. She does and absolutly excellent job on it too.

How much does she charge?I'am interested.

HAF
08-17-2006, 07:23 PM
I can vouch for the lady Fightstrap is referring to. She did some work for me a few years ago and id very good. I'll have to dig out her card. Fightstrap, she is the one right down the street and around the corner from Mountain Man right?

Shinyshoes
08-18-2006, 08:04 AM
I got mine done by TBS in Red Deer. It cost $65 to get the name bar, the large numbers and the small numbers on the shoulder.

I was very happy with how they did. My brother got his done there as well, and he wasnt quite as pleased, put it was partly due to him not fully explaining what he wanted done.

Wherever you go, make sure you tell them exactly what you want, but I would reccomend TBS.

Rebels30
08-18-2006, 09:37 AM
thanks for the suggestions...i think i'll look at TBS first because its in Red Deer but if not there i might try the lady in Cranbrook

-so for the TBS it cost 65$ for all of that ? :)

carson
08-18-2006, 09:49 AM
I've had a couple done at TBS. Take Shiny's advice and make sure you're very clear with what you want. They botched it once, but once I got them to understand that I wanted the exact same thing as the Rebels have, it turned out great. I believe they do the Rebels themselves, so they should be able to give you the same thing.

3rebels
08-18-2006, 06:06 PM
I get all my Non-game jerseys done at Canyon and the last one, a Chicago jersey, cost $40-45 dollars for sewn on #'s and namebar. Ken & staff do great work and they seem to be faster than anyone else !! :thumb:

Rebels30
08-19-2006, 12:05 PM
it's 40$-45$ for the namebar, big number and little numbers? :)

they can do it exactly like the rebels jersey's are?

do you guys have links to the Canyon and the TBS websites (if they have one lol)??

fightstrap50
08-19-2006, 02:35 PM
you have to watch out for the lower priced stores, they often will not order the numbers and name bars fom the same place as the teams do. Also the cheaper price will only include one number and not a two number jersey. So if you want an exact match dont be afraid to spend the extar 20 bucks to hgave it right the first time. Once a name and number is sewn to the jersey it is permanent as you will forever see the stich marks where it was sewn if you remove it. I made one store replace a jersey of mine for that reason, they did it wrong twice and it looked like ****.

The lady named Connie here in Cranbrook runs her store and does just that, she gets the exact name and numbers that any teams, including international teams, do. She can supply any clothing for minor teams, or any sport or occasion and has been around a long time. She sews the name on exactly where it should be, not no high and not to low, and alllways centered.
Im a bit of a jersey freak so I may be a bit biased LOL

her store is called anywear garment co. the adress is #8-600 industrial road #1 1-250-489-2130

Rebels30
08-19-2006, 03:37 PM
that sounds really good but i dont know if i would want to send my jersey to Cranbrook...i think i'll try TBS .. it should be just like the Rebels because that is one of the major sponsors..but thank you for all the suggestions :)
and i cant be sending my jersey away for a long time .. cuz training camp starts soon woo hoo :clap: .. but i'll be sure to tell them exactly what i want because my jersey is signed by alot of players *(including Cam Ward :D )*