PDA

View Full Version : The Rebels are coming to town

Rebel66
02-13-2005, 11:43 PM
Heads up TBirds fans:

Before the national anthem the Rebels fans tend to give the opposition goalie some hassle. This is tradition and is done in fun and should not be taken the wrong way. They are not disparaging your national anthem in any way and this is a hockey game after all and not the opera!

Some Ams fans took offense to the above and we don't want that to happen again! You've all been warned!!!

edit: I was informed that the posting the same message on different forums is against board rules, which makes sense to me, but wasn't sure how to get this message across otherwise. Delete it if you deem it necessary.

Thunderbird107
02-14-2005, 02:34 AM
Heads up TBirds fans:

Before the national anthem the Rebels fans tend to give the opposition goalie some hassle. This is tradition and is done in fun and should not be taken the wrong way. They are not disparaging your national anthem in any way and this is a hockey game after all and not the opera!

Some Ams fans took offense to the above and we don't want that to happen again! You've all been warned!!!

edit: I was informed that the posting the same message on different forums is against board rules, which makes sense to me, but wasn't sure how to get this message across otherwise. Delete it if you deem it necessary.

Well, I take that rule to mean posting a general post to many forums. Much like the "Love calls Fitz classy" post, which applied to both the Tips forum and this one, I think this post is ok too.

Jovorock
02-14-2005, 09:58 AM
You T-Bird fans better lock up the liquor cabinet and hide the women if Rebel fans are coming. Kelowna hasn't been the same since 03 WHL championship!

GoChiefsGo
02-17-2005, 10:08 PM
and this is a hockey game after all and not the opera!

That made me laugh. Good luck to both teams (since Seattle is WAY too far ahead of the Chiefs in points, I don't care who wins)! :groovy: