PDA

View Full Version : 6 Questions

GBG BLEED BLUE
08-21-2006, 12:19 PM
1) Player(s) you're looking forward most to seeing: Konecny,Visnak (and all the ones I have not seen yet)

2) Player(s) under most pressure:Setoguchi,Rabbit,Barnes(if they stay),and maybe Leslie

3) Player(s) ready for break-out season:McCrae,Gillies

4) Player(s) who'll surprise at camp:I do not really know

5) Player(s) on your last nerve: Ward (but hopefully he has improved)

6) Bonus question

Which of the local kids from Saskatoon and area have a chance to make the team? Patterson,MacPherson,Klassen,Cameron

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
08-21-2006, 02:26 PM
i am looking forward to seeing konecy next season because he can put up some mean numbers, i think leslies under the most preasure because of being in a new city, and i think mcrae is going to have a breakout season, i think the rookie goalies will be a big hit or Setoguchi getting mature, actually gillies needs to step out of the penalty box, penalties killed the blades last season but yes ward did make me angry with all the stupid penalties he took, i think either Dustin Cameron or klassen have the best chance because they had such giood seasons for their teams last year

wango tango
08-21-2006, 10:19 PM
1) Player(s) you're looking forward most to seeing: Konecny,Visnak (and all the ones I have not seen yet)

2) Player(s) under most pressure:Setoguchi,Rabbit,Barnes(if they stay),and maybe Leslie

3) Player(s) ready for break-out season:McCrae,Gillies

4) Player(s) who'll surprise at camp:I do not really know

5) Player(s) on your last nerve: Ward (but hopefully he has improved)

6) Bonus question

Which of the local kids from Saskatoon and area have a chance to make the team? Patterson,MacPherson,Klassen,Cameron

1) players looking forward to seeing most: konecny, setoguchi, holtby

2) players under most pressure to succeed: setoguchi, gillies, holtby

3) players ready for a break out: mccrae, gillies, macaulay

4) players who will surprise at camp: zahn, crowley, dyck, friesen

5) player on your last nerve: logan

6) locals with a chance to make it: patterson, holtby

Trav
08-22-2006, 01:03 AM
1) Player(s) you're looking forward most to seeing: The euros

2) Player(s) under most pressure - The veterans

3) Player(s) ready for break-out season - McCrae, MacAngus and Gillies

4) Player(s) who'll surprise at camp: Dyck, Clement (just like he did last year), hopefully Cameron and Crowley.

5) Player(s) on your last nerve: No one really, would've been Hengen if he was still here.

6) Which of the local kids from Saskatoon and area have a chance to make the team? Cameron and Patterson, Holtby is a given.