PDA

View Full Version : The Rebels are coming to town

Rebel66
02-13-2005, 11:44 PM
Just a heads up for all you Tips fans:

Before the national anthem the Rebels fans tend to give the opposition goalie some hassle. This is tradition and is done in fun and should not be taken the wrong way. They are not disparaging your national anthem in any way and this is a hockey game after all and not the opera!

Some Ams fans took offense to the above and we don't want that to happen again! You've all been warned!!!

edit: I was informed that the posting the same message on different forums is against board rules, which makes sense to me, but wasn't sure how to get this message across otherwise. Delete it if you deem it necessary.

ihlemic10
02-14-2005, 12:54 PM
You might get the same thing then. Not that I would do it, but a small percentage of Tips fans read this. We'll probably rake on your goalie if he comes out of the Crease and skates around during a stoppage. :)

TIPMAN
02-14-2005, 02:35 PM
Our Tip fans that yell LOVE during your anthem don't mean to rip on your anthem either. They're just copying the GUARD and ROCKETS that Kelowna fans introduced to Everett fans last season. God forbid anyone could come up with anything original around here.