PDA

View Full Version : Hockey cards

HAF
08-21-2006, 07:27 PM
I have a factory sealed box of 90-91 WHL hockey cards 36pack count. These were put out by 7th Inning Sketch of Windsor Ontatio. Anyone have any idea of the value? I looked at Beckett online but havent been able to find a value.

LifelongChiefsFan
08-23-2006, 05:02 AM
It would depend on who you sell them to, but the production time for this set was far from short so the set itself doesn't have too large of a value. The box could probably be sold anywhere from 5-20 dollars. Still a cool find, and it's a neat looking set imo (I have the Chiefs team set). My favorite card is of Ray Whitney, the back is a pic of him scoring on T/C :groovy:

But the box value is just my estimate based on what I have seen boxes of that set priced at in the past (and I don't see boxes of it very often) and me being an avid card collector. Other people would have different opinions on it's value, I'm sure, but I don't imagine their estimates would range very far from the price range I gave. Hope that helps!

Tinner
08-23-2006, 06:18 AM
The value of that set is purely generated by the buyer. 7th Inning was a company that produced cards that were considered inferior because of the pictures their photogs took.

I have some of their cards from various other leagues and their values are usually "buyer" set.