PDA

View Full Version : Red Deer

HAF
02-14-2005, 01:31 AM
We hosted the Rebs tonight for nailbiter of a game that wasnt decided till the final horn sounded. I'd like to blame the refs, I'd like to say the Rebs are goons, I'd like to say we won the game.
But truthfully we just got beat fair in square tonight in 60 minutes of good fast paced hockey. There is really nothing more that I can say other then congratulations and I hope next time you'll be going home with a big L in the win loss column.

Rebel66
02-14-2005, 01:37 AM
We hosted the Rebs tonight for nailbiter of a game that wasnt decided till the final horn sounded. I'd like to blame the refs, I'd like to say the Rebs are goons, I'd like to say we won the game.
But truthfully we just got beat fair in square tonight in 60 minutes of good fast paced hockey. There is really nothing more that I can say other then congratulations and I hope next time you'll be going home with a big L in the win loss column.

That next time will be in a couple of years though won't it? Long time to wait to get your revenge! :)

Thanks for the comments. I see Phaneuf was named the first star. How did you think he played? As good as his billing?

HAF
02-14-2005, 01:43 AM
That next time will be in a couple of years though won't it? Long time to wait to get your revenge! :)

Thanks for the comments. I see Phaneuf was named the first star. How did you think he played? As good as his billing?

That was the first time I've seen him play in person and I must say I was impressed with his ability. He seemed to get all of his shots on goal no matter where he was on the ice and has skating ability that far exceeds the level he should be playing at. In my opinion he is definately living up to the billing he is getting around the league.

Shinyshoes
02-14-2005, 02:17 AM
Thanks HAF. Awesome to meet you and thanks for the priaises on both boards when there are some other ams fans who are not so impressed. You are still welcome to crash at my house any time you are in RD for a game or other reasons. Thanks for the Beer, and the next one is on me.