PDA

View Full Version : Attention Blades fans

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-14-2005, 12:55 PM
i recently joined this whl fan forum I heard rumors that Steve "hilty" Hiltibrand might sing the Canadian national antham @ playoff game #1 sounds interesting GO Blades Go and BLEED BLUE 4 LIFE Follow the Blades all the way to the memorial cup

Billy Blade
02-14-2005, 01:20 PM
Welcome to the site! It's nice to see some more Blades fans joining up, I was starting to get kind of lonely on here. :) As far as Hilty singing the anthem, hell, he can't be much worse than a few of the girls who have done it recently!! :p

Jovorock
02-14-2005, 01:26 PM
It's nice to see some more Blades fans joining up, I was starting to get kind of lonely on here.
Why don't you cheer for the Rockets, then you wouldn't be so lonely? :clap:

Billy Blade
02-14-2005, 02:12 PM
Bah! That's too far of a drive! :p There's plenty of great Blades fans in town here, just have to get them to come join us is all!

Rebels_chick
02-14-2005, 05:17 PM
As far as Hilty singing the anthem, hell, he can't be much worse than a few of the girls who have done it recently!! :p

lol, Nice ;)

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-14-2005, 08:39 PM
I get it the Kelowna Rockets won the momorial cup LAST YEAR but give it some thought don't you think that it is time to crown a different momorial cup champion from the WHL because the are too many tough contenders in all of the divisions :groovy:

Jovorock
02-14-2005, 09:04 PM
I get it the Kelowna Rockets won the momorial cup LAST YEAR but give it some thought don't you think that it is time to crown a different momorial cup champion from the WHL because the are too many tough contenders in all of the divisions :groovy:
I do think this year there are more contenders than last year, you are right. But three times in a row is a charm?

Tons of hard work to come by alot of teams.

I was just bugging Jeff, don't take it too serious!

Billy Blade
02-14-2005, 09:44 PM
Bah, host team winning the cup... takes a little bit of lustre off of it don't ya think?! ;)

I can say that since we lost our only chance in overtime to Swift Current as the host team and I'm obviously still a little bitter. :laugh: