PDA

View Full Version : rebels music

hockey4
08-28-2006, 06:34 PM
who does the music at the rebs games. Over all id say he/she does a pretty good job. thoughts? Also, i think its time we get a new goal horn, its been like that for at least 3 years. not even sure what its called. thoughts again.

SectionNDeserter
08-28-2006, 06:43 PM
Also, i think its time we get a new goal horn, its been like that for at least 3 years. not even sure what its called. thoughts again.I think they should just hire Shineyshoes and his siren....

RDRebelsfan
08-28-2006, 06:53 PM
who does the music at the rebs games. Over all id say he/she does a pretty good job. thoughts? Also, i think its time we get a new goal horn, its been like that for at least 3 years. not even sure what its called. thoughts again.

Al Tompson from Zed 99.

Um, that goal horn we got last year, it was new last ear, so no, we don't need a new one.

and if anyone else should do it...it sohuld be me ;) since I got the experience :P

SectionNDeserter
08-28-2006, 07:12 PM
and if anyone else should do it...it sohuld be me ;) since I got the experience :PBelieve me, Shinyshoes has lots of experience crankin' that siren. ;)

chainsaw
08-28-2006, 07:25 PM
I think the Rebels should come out to "Ghost Riders in the Sky" by Johhny Cash. Frankly, I'm shocked nobody has made the connection yet...its so obvious...its like the song was cut for this purpose and it alone.

Shinyshoes
08-29-2006, 08:02 AM
I think they should just hire Shineyshoes and his siren.... I would love to do it!!

and if anyone else should do it...it sohuld be me ;) since I got the experience :PYour not the only one with experience.....I DJ'ed Dances For a long time

Believe me, Shinyshoes has lots of experience crankin' that siren. ;)Not enough....I would love to crank her up some more....

I think we need a fog horn or something. Maybe like the horn the Blue Jays just got that they blow when a jay hits a homerun. With all the airspace in the centrium, its hard to get any kind of volume in there, so anything would help.

RDRebelsfan
08-29-2006, 11:28 PM
I would love to do it!!

Your not the only one with experience.....I DJ'ed Dances For a long time

Not enough....I would love to crank her up some more....

I think we need a fog horn or something. Maybe like the horn the Blue Jays just got that they blow when a jay hits a homerun. With all the airspace in the centrium, its hard to get any kind of volume in there, so anything would help.

But I got the hockey experience ;)

I talked to the guy about that, that how sweet it'd be to be able to blast it off as much as you want. What we need is some loud Dallas stars like horn.

hockey4
08-30-2006, 03:33 PM
i meant a goal song not the goal horn. my bad. But hey shiny you should consider emailing somebody in the rebs office to see if its possible to hook your foghorn up in the rafters. im sure all you would need is a button in the music room to turn it on and off. i think that would be a great addition. But back to my point we need a new goal song that one is terrible. Very 4 years ago.

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
09-02-2006, 08:37 PM
ive heard the goal horn in red deer times before and i like it well i didnt like it when you guys were playing the blades but i dont think it needs to be changed(just a thought)

carson
09-08-2006, 12:13 PM
Hey - RDRebelsFan - check out the bottom of this article:
http://www.lacombeglobe.com/story.php?id=252515

RDRebelsfan
09-08-2006, 06:15 PM
yup I've read that Carson :)

Lacombe minor hockey called me the other day I'll be in charge of the tunes for the rebs vs. hitmen exhibition game once again.

I'd apply for that but the Generals are my 1st priority so If they both had a game the same day I wouldn't be able to commit for a game in Lacombe for the Wranglers. I could always inquire and Lenz knows me so it's a win-win situation.