PDA

View Full Version : The Starzone needs

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-14-2005, 08:16 PM
a better selection of Blades and whl merchandise, i have purchased items with the new SB logo but i also wish they would sell those big flags with the new logo on them like the guy who skates around the rink in the preskate, i also am looking for a a puck holder that will hold 21 whl team pucks this includes the old Blades bulldoser logo puck i hope i can get some answers!!

Billy Blade
02-14-2005, 09:42 PM
Yes, the Starzone is pretty frustrating to shop in as it's so small that it's impossible to move in there during intermission not to mention things aren't clearly labelled for pricing for the most part. There's probably not a lot they can do about that as I don't think there are any better places (or more room) in the rink for the store, and not enough demand to have a retail location somewhere else in the city. It would be nice if somebody could get together to open up a retail store for all the city teams like the Blades, Huskies, Hilltops, and even Yellow Jackets which together might be enough of a draw to justify the costs. Even if they could at least offer an order catalogue to get various other merchandise ordered in that they don't have room for that would be a bonus too.

E_Girlie
02-16-2005, 12:27 PM
Update the website merchandise part!! :burningma It's been soooooo long since they had the same ol stuff on the website. :confused: And what happened to the little horns that they sold earlier on? And about those bigger flags with the Blades symbol on it....I noticed that the flag was from the flag shop here in the city. So I gave them a call and they said they dont carry Blades flags.....SO that must mean someone bought a plain flag and maybe took it somewhere to get the Blades symbol transfered on there??

Billy Blade
02-17-2005, 12:03 AM
I think the flag was a custom job and it's starting to get a little tattered! You're talking about the great big one the guy in section T waves? I don't know where he got it done, I think my dad does as he goes on the fan club trips with him. They have another one like it that is a little smaller that they carry on the bus with them too I hear.

You're also absolutely right about the need for better online shopping on their site... the amount of updates and fan interaction at the site is kind of disappointing. It would be a great place to market a lot of the merchandise they wouldn't ordinarily have room for in the store. Those little horns are great, it's my son's favourite thing about coming to the game. :D He just can't wait to give it his all, especially when his favourite Blade Wacey Rabbit scores one!

http://www.yeff.ca/images/daymond-hero.jpg

fightstrap50
02-17-2005, 12:19 AM
hello all is anyone interested in mayeb purchasing an authentic team issued SB jersey with fight strap and all,these are not the fan jerseys you can buy in the stores,only direct from the teams, i may still want to sell one if the offers right heres a pic to check out :wave:

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-17-2005, 10:29 AM
I already have an Away #17 Markus Paulsson Game worn Jersey with numbers and letters on the Back obviously and it is NOT for sale.

shazam
02-18-2005, 05:14 PM
I have Paulsson's home jersey...did you win yours in the jersey draw too?

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-18-2005, 07:38 PM
i needed that "away Jersey too have all 3 Blades Jerseys ( Blades bulldoser home, away and thier new kick butt 3rd Jersey but now i am trying to win a Blades home game worn jersey and a 3rd jersey game worn jersey .