PDA

View Full Version : Rockets vs T-birds

Jovorock
02-14-2005, 08:21 PM
Who will win?

Will Sylvester dare to go with Fitz?

After Yeomans starting last three games will Truitt go with Westblom?

mccabe23
02-14-2005, 08:28 PM
I'm really looking forward to this one! Haven't seen Seattle yet this year and it should be a close, hard fought game. I look to Yeomans for the start as Seattle is an elite team. I see Westblom getting the nod against Tri-Cities on Friday. Go Rockets!!!!

kelownakarl
02-14-2005, 09:31 PM
Should be a good game between 2 of the dubs top teams. Looking forward to seeing Kelowna product James Mcewan and see if he will find a dance partner!

Jovorock
02-14-2005, 09:31 PM
I'm really looking forward to this one! Haven't seen Seattle yet this year and it should be a close, hard fought game. I look to Yeomans for the start as Seattle is an elite team. I see Westblom getting the nod against Tri-Cities on Friday. Go Rockets!!!!
I agree Yeomans will probly start and Truitt will stay with the hot hand.

I don't see the Ams as a non elite team, they are offensively underachieving, but are a very tough and hard hitting team.

Teaps
02-16-2005, 02:00 AM
Had our hands full for the first 10 minutes last time the ams came to town LOL...Home and home with them this weekend eh? should be interesting...hopefully KOOTENAY WILL STOP WINNING and we can gain some ground.

Thunderbird107
02-16-2005, 08:55 PM
Well no matter what happens tonight, the losing team can adjust and do it right next Wednesday when they lace 'em up again, same time, same place.

mccabe23
02-17-2005, 10:23 AM
What an awesome game last night! :thumb: It's a shame we don't play Seattle more often because they make for some good hockey! Next Wednesday should be even better as they really seem to have gotten a hate on for each other last night. Anybody else see Bridges rake Bodie's face with his goal stick? I'm also suprised that nobody stuck up for Mosienko when Fitzgerald ran him hard. Suprised Mosienko got up from that! Gotta love Sylvester going out tonight and doing his job. I think he knew he wasn't going to get a lot of shifts this game so he went and had his fight. And what's with Andrew Guest last night? He called a decent game! :spineyes:

Jovorock
02-17-2005, 10:50 AM
It was a good game anytime the Birds come to town. Yes Guest called a good game last night, there wasn't any cheap shots by the players so Guest let them play.

I don't know why Bodie didn't give it back to Bridges for that, it looked like it hurt Bodie.

Looking forward to next Wednesday for a rematch.

mccabe23
02-17-2005, 05:28 PM
I agree. I figured Bodie would have given Bridges a shot back but he just got up and skated away. He looked like he was in a bit of pain so who knows. Bridges raked him pretty good with the stick. I have to say Bridges is one hell of a goalie though! He made some crazy saves last night! So did Yeomans.

kelownakarl
02-17-2005, 11:42 PM
That was great by Bodie to show discipline. Coming down to the stretch drive here it is the little things like what Bodie did that can save you from being down a man for 2 minutes. I am sure some of the younger kids on the team saw Bodie take one for the team, what great leadership by Bodie.