3. Ryan Russell-100-105
4. Zach Hamill- 95-100
5. Kendal McArdle 90-95

6. Martin Hanzel 85-90
7. Darren Helm 85-90
8. Michal Repik 80-85
9. Michael Grabner 80-85
10. Codey Burki 80ish

Just a prediction is all here and there are others who could challenge. This are just some of the names that popped into my head. Anyone else have an opinion on this?

Triton
08-29-2006, 02:36 PM
Replace Hamill with Mueller.

I think Burki will have 90ish points,but 9th-10 is where he could sit.Derlago and Simek could crack top 15.

Pirate005
08-29-2006, 02:43 PM
I agree about Mueller in the top 10. Simek we'll have to wait on and I guess I could've included Wacey Rabbit in their somewhere too. Konecny, the Blades euro is supposed to have ERAT type skill.

Tiger Trauma
08-29-2006, 04:26 PM
I'm, thinking helm could hit the 50 goal plateau, possible 100 points.

although if he happened to make the world junoirs, it might cut his total down a bit.

Kris russel might be able to crack top 10. He will be the #1 powerplay quarterback, but will most likely miss some time due to the world junoirs.

Nicholas Drazenovic?
not familiar with him but was in top 20 in scoring last year

Petr Kalus could put up quite a few points as well, if he comes back to the pats
Same with eric hunter from P.G

3rebels
08-29-2006, 05:07 PM
Starkoff SHOULD be in the Top 10 along with Brandon Sutter

wango tango
08-29-2006, 05:32 PM
i'd be reluctant to include any euro in the top 10 in scoring who does not already have one year in the league under their belt. a lot these players are for the first time away from home, and have never played anywhere near the number of games they will in the whl. many run out of gas down the stretch and their effectiveness is deminished.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
08-29-2006, 06:33 PM
Keep in mind the teams behind these scorers too. I doubt setoguchi is going to lead the top scorers on a 3rd or 4th place team. This year he will most likely do better but i would hold your breath on him beating all of them. The Russell brothers should both do very well.

heres my Top 10: (just guessing)

Helm 110
Russell 107
Mueller 105
Kalus 102* If he goes back to WHL
Hunter 100*
Burki 97
Yellowhorn 95
Hanzel 94
Setoguchi 93
Kraus 89

Top defencemen:

Russell 69
Franson 67
Deck 61
Schlemko 59
Pyett 57
Funk 56
Busto 54
Wishart 53
Zetariuk 47
Schira 46

KBF
08-29-2006, 06:59 PM
Some other names to throw out there. Reid Jorgensen has 77 points in his last 102 games. One of the best PK in the league and is very underated offensively. If healthy, will definetly be a top 20 guy. Also look out for Brock Nixon and Ray Macias of the Blazers. Macias has the best wheels in the league, and has racked up 85 points in his last 125 games. The new rules will definetly benefit those 3 guys.

Top scorers
Setoguchi
Rabbit
Repik
Hunter (If he returns)
Drazenovic
Kraus
Hamill
Dubinsky
R.Russell
McCardle
Mueller
Yellowhorn
Helm
Jorgensen
Grabner

Top D-men

Macias (Been in the top 10 in scoring of D-men the last couple years yet left off all your lists)
Mikkelson
Alzner
Russell
Franson
Thelen
Deck
Wishart
Festerling
Funk

Top goalies

1.Price
2.Slade
3.Lazariuk
4.Perricone
5.Westblom
6.Yeomans
7.Maniago
8.Armstrong
9.Reekie
10.Moir

Pirate005
08-29-2006, 07:01 PM
Learn the league buddy. That is a silly, silly post.

rinkrat
08-29-2006, 07:14 PM
The new rules will definetly benefit those 3 guys.

You are putting alot of faith in the dub refs! :spineyes:
Also some games will have two refs,which will water down the already weak pool of refs.I really wish the refs would improve,but don't count on it. :dead:

Triton
08-29-2006, 07:24 PM
Some other names to throw out there. Reid Jorgensen has 77 points in his last 102 games. One of the best PK in the league and is very underated offensively. If healthy, will definetly be a top 20 guy. Also look out for Brock Nixon and Ray Macias of the Blazers. Macias has the best wheels in the league, and has racked up 85 points in his last 125 games. The new rules will definetly benefit those 3 guys.

Top scorers
Setoguchi
Rabbit
Repik
Hunter (If he returns)
Drazenovic
Kraus
Hamill
Dubinsky
R.Russell
McCardle
Mueller
Yellowhorn
Helm
Jorgensen
Grabner

Top D-men

Macias (Been in the top 10 in scoring of D-men the last couple years yet left off all your lists)
Mikkelson
Alzner
Russell
Franson
Thelen
Deck
Wishart
Festerling
Funk

Top goalies

1.Price
2.Slade
3.Lazariuk
4.Perricone
5.Westblom
6.Yeomans
7.Maniago
8.Armstrong
9.Reekie
10.Moir

You have Maniago and Armstrong on that list but no Plante and Leclerc?

Interesting 6 of those are from the West...Hmmm you may want to pay attention to the teams in the east.

KBF
08-29-2006, 07:54 PM
You have Maniago and Armstrong on that list but no Plante and Leclerc?

Interesting 6 of those are from the West...Hmmm you may want to pay attention to the teams in the east.

Ok lets recap. Plante I forgot should be in the top 10.

But who did I leave out?

Calgary-Spence, hasn't proven anything

Lethbridge-Leclerc, will be good but same as Spence

Saskatoon-Leslie? nough said

Red Deer-Reimer, proven what?

Matt Keetley-Not even for sure gonna be back this year.

Not really sure who I left out.

Newly revised top 10

Price
Perricone
Westblom
Yeomans
Plante
Reekie
Slade
Lazariuk
Moir
Irving

Triton
08-29-2006, 07:57 PM
Ok lets recap. Plante I forgot should be in the top 10.

But who did I leave out?

Calgary-Spence, hasn't proven anything

Lethbridge-Leclerc, will be good but same as Spence

Saskatoon-Leslie? nough said

Red Deer-Reimer, proven what?

Matt Keetley-Not even for sure gonna be back this year.

Not really sure who I left out.

Newly revised top 10

Price
Perricone
Westblom
Yeomans
Plante
Reekie
Slade
Lazariuk
Moir
Irving

LOL that makes sence now...lol.WOW I even forgot about Irving.I do think Perricone is average during the season and got lucky in the playoffs.I think he'll be so so.Not an elite goaltender.Is Westbloom ready to carry the load?Reekie could be Regina's downfall.But yeah everyone else has average goaltenders like you mentioned.

peatfan
08-29-2006, 08:16 PM
Many to choose from but here's my list:

Yellowhorn
Repik
Setoguchi
Russell
Drazenovic
Helm
McArdle
White
Mueller
Rabbitt

Just missing the list is Hamill,Hanzel, Dupont and Grabner

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
08-29-2006, 11:01 PM

Ok then dont listen to me, just dont cry if setoguchi doesnt meet your expectations. :thumb:

He has what it takes, dont get me wrong, but i just dont see it with only rabbit behind him. He would need alot of improvement from last season to even reach 100, especially without guys like Klassen or barnes back there with him. Lets not forget how he inconsistant he is, and the fact he takes nights off alot too.

If anything my guess was a little too high, he will most likely not even crack the top 5 this year.

Hatguy
08-29-2006, 11:16 PM

It's all opinion anyway, you don't have to get all personal. I'm suprised you guys think Perricone will do so well, I guess only time will tell.

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
09-09-2006, 03:20 PM
i think prerricone had a good season because the warriors had a good season it all depends on how the offence does last year all i saw was 1 shot on moose jaw the entire games and 45 shots on all the other teams but leslie will not be with the blades this year kristie