PDA

View Full Version : Who to watch?

Kristi
08-31-2006, 09:35 AM
Who should we keep our eye out for this weekend at the tourney in Everett?

Redwic
08-31-2006, 11:56 AM
I personally am interested in seeing how Maniago handles himself in goal, now that Dubnyk is gone. And as a Silvertips fan, I am looking forward to seeing how Gutierrez does against his former team.

MJCO5
08-31-2006, 12:23 PM
Guys to watch for this year should be Dunstall and Stretch should both impress as well as the New Euro Plays Rohac and Puustinen

Kristi
08-31-2006, 12:25 PM
I personally am interested in seeing how Maniago handles himself in goal, now that Dubnyk is gone. And as a Silvertips fan, I am looking forward to seeing how Gutierrez does against his former team.

Maniago had a shutout against the Tips so I think he will be just fine taking the reigns!

Kristi
08-31-2006, 12:25 PM
Guys to watch for this year should be Dunstall and Stretch should both impress as well as the New Euro Plays Rohac and Puustinen

Thanks! :) Do you know if any vets are making the trip? Jorgenson, Macias, Mason in particular.

scamperdog
08-31-2006, 09:49 PM
Thanks! :) Do you know if any vets are making the trip? Jorgenson, Macias, Mason in particular.
originally the were not going to bring the players going to pro camp but now they are the only players not going are Ellerby (tweeked Knee) and I believe the finnish player, passport, visa problems in entering the states. I can,t see the team doing much for tomorrow afternoons game as they are not leaving Kamloops until 630 tomorrow morning.

Kristi
09-01-2006, 08:35 AM
originally the were not going to bring the players going to pro camp but now they are the only players not going are Ellerby (tweeked Knee) and I believe the finnish player, passport, visa problems in entering the states. I can,t see the team doing much for tomorrow afternoons game as they are not leaving Kamloops until 630 tomorrow morning.

Thanks!! Needed to know if i should bust out my Macias jersey for the Kamloops game! :)