PDA

View Full Version : Question about the pre-season Tourny

Sput
08-31-2006, 04:35 PM
Has the Blades released a schedule for the pre-season tourny yet? Which teams are going to be there? Is it Blades, Pats, Raiders and Cougars again as it has been in the past? Are any of the games being broadcast and if so....what station? Thanks for any info you can give me.

wango tango
08-31-2006, 04:59 PM
Has the Blades released a schedule for the pre-season tourny yet? Which teams are going to be there? Is it Blades, Pats, Raiders and Cougars again as it has been in the past? Are any of the games being broadcast and if so....what station? Thanks for any info you can give me.

fri sept 8

2pm cougars v pats
7pm blades v raiders

sat sep 9

2pm pats v raiders
7pm cougars v blades

sun sep 10

1pm cougars v raiders
6pm blades v pats

i don't know if hot93 in saskatoon, ckbi in prince albert, or ckrm in regina are carrying any of the tourneys games. i believe all three stream so if they do broadcast them you'll be able to hear it online.

Triton
08-31-2006, 05:20 PM
900 CKBI in Prince Albert will be broadcasting the games.

Dwight Schrute
08-31-2006, 05:25 PM
sweet i will be at all the raider games that weekend (and will post what i see).
any idea on what the cost is ?

GBG BLEED BLUE
08-31-2006, 05:30 PM
sweet i will be at all the raider games that weekend (and will post what i see).
any idea on what the cost is ?
Tickets are just $7.50 for adults, $5.50 for senior and students and only $3.50 for children.

Sput
08-31-2006, 11:50 PM
Thanks for the info all. With the Cougs playing mostly early games, I'll have to hide at work somewhere with and internet conection to try and catch the pbp. At least I won't have to listen to our local PBP guy....he still sucks.

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
09-01-2006, 12:13 AM
thast some hard work your up to haha

bladesvoice
09-01-2006, 04:59 PM
Sput, I can tell you with certainty that HOT-93 FM in Saskatoon will broadcast Blades' games on Friday evening vs. P.A. and Sunday evening vs. Regina. Unfortunately for P.G. (and Blades') fans, HOT-93 will not do the Saturday game due to a conflict with a Saskatoon Hilltops' football game that same night...sorry about that! Also, Blades' fans, HOT-93 will broadcast the other three exhibition games beyond the Ice-Breaker Tournament...Sept. 13 at Regina, Sept. 15 and 16 against P.A.
Simple questions like these, that are factual in nature, I can and will answer on here. But, for those of you who want "inside" info, opinions, etc. from me, I ask that you respect my need to be discreet and not spill info all over a message board. I ask that you, please, e-mail me at "bladesvoice@hotmail.com" and I will respond as quickly as I can. There are a couple of posters on this forum who correspond with me regularly.

It's great to see that hockey is back!
Les Lazaruk

Sput
09-03-2006, 12:44 PM
thast some hard work your up to haha

Ya well its a weekend, and I'm laid up with a broken hand right now, so its not like I'll be able to do much anyway.