PDA

View Full Version : Trade with Everett????

Kristi
08-31-2006, 09:54 PM
from inside sources ellington, calla to tri city for the rights to jonothan toews

any confirmation??

Drop em' eh
09-01-2006, 06:14 AM
Jonathon will never play in the dub, one more year at north dakota and he'll be in the NHL , any trades for him would just be a waste of time, effort, and players. But, he would be a star in this league if he were to play in it.

Stay-Puft
09-01-2006, 09:13 AM
Haven't heard that one. It would kind of go against his reasoning for not playing in the dub, because TC was to far from home. He wanted to play closer so his family could watch. Tack on about another 4-5 hours to get to Everett.

Kristi
09-01-2006, 09:42 AM
Haven't heard that one. It would kind of go against his reasoning for not playing in the dub, because TC was to far from home. He wanted to play closer so his family could watch. Tack on about another 4-5 hours to get to Everett.

I know it is just a stupid rumor but when it involves your favorite player you tend to get a little nervous!

ihlemic10
09-01-2006, 09:51 AM
Seems like us giving alot for him too...Lose a good two way player in Calla and a good defenseman in Ellington for what, a hope and dream?

AmsPhotos
09-01-2006, 11:37 AM
I doubt it would happen unless Everett knew they could get Toews to report. If he wanted to come to the WHL I think it would be a good trade for both teams. Trouble is...I don't think he is going anywhere. If he did go to Everett it would give AMS fans someone besides Chilliwack to throw rotten fruit at.