PDA

View Full Version : What happened?!

Billy Blade
02-15-2005, 10:54 PM
I stayed home tonight to try and get everything running again with the site and didn't make it out to the game. Most disappointed in seeing a 7-4 Brandon victory. Was Cyr not back on his game yet? I think first place is very quickly slipping away from us now. :(

E_Girlie
02-16-2005, 12:19 PM
Yea Cyr had his moments where it was how we were used to see him play (snapping the glove to make point blank saves) .BUT our defence had it's problems which resulted in a lot of breakaways. Unfortunately if I remember right, all the breakaways resulted in goals :( It seemed to me that he didn't bring his A game last night though. :spineyes:

Billy Blade
02-16-2005, 01:48 PM
A couple power play goals, some breakaways, that would explain it. Can't give a team full of snipers like the Wheaties too many odd-man rushes, they'll make you pay every time. Breakaways are just a result of total mis-communication between the defensemen and I think with all the juggling they've been doing partner-wise the last few games it probably has a lot to do with it. Hopefully that gets straightened out in time for this weekend. Anyone going on the fan bus trip to Alberta?