PDA

View Full Version : Snellmen?

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
09-05-2006, 05:37 PM
Its 3 days into camp... unfortunatly I havnt seen one day of it :dead: , or the new players there. Could someone fill me in on how our new euro is doing, or on some of the new players at camp?

patsfan33
09-05-2006, 10:43 PM
i can see this kid rackin up a few penalty minutes for charging this season..but let me tell you...i'm going to LOVE having him on our team when we play the warriors....OH BABY! :groovy:

nivek_wahs
09-15-2006, 03:29 AM
I was going to post here a while ago... but I forgot :D. Then there was an article on the Pats website on Sept. 13 and thought I would post a bit.

If you haven't read the article yet, it's worth a read...Pats set to unleash wrecking ball on WHL (http://www.reginapats.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=582)

From the article:
"Certainly you need to have your head up when he's on the ice," offered Regina Pats head coach Curtis Hunt. "In his first scrimmage, he pretty near killed Kyle Deck with a hit. I think he has proven himself to be even more than we expected in terms of his physical game."Once Snellman hit Deck, Deck and a few other players were after Snellman (punches and stickwork) right until the end of the scrimmage but it didn't seem to bother Snellman much. When he hits you know it. All I can say is YAAAAY!!!!

Fight Guy
09-15-2006, 03:07 PM
I was going to post here a while ago... but I forgot :D. Then there was an article on the Pats website on Sept. 13 and thought I would post a bit.

If you haven't read the article yet, it's worth a read...Pats set to unleash wrecking ball on WHL (http://www.reginapats.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=582)

From the article:Once Snellman hit Deck, Deck and a few other players were after Snellman (punches and stickwork) right until the end of the scrimmage but it didn't seem to bother Snellman much. When he hits you know it. All I can say is YAAAAY!!!!
Yes, I recall Deck saying it was the hardest he had ever been hit. I can;t wait to see him play. Sounds like he can actually play too other than hit. I have a feeling he may be my new favourite. :D

Bran
09-16-2006, 11:42 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing this kid play...I always like a good, hard (clean!) hit. :)